Somali Girl Tweets Against LGBT and BLM Supporters, People Get Mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Blm is stupid af, they're constantly pointing fingers eg (police brutality/slavery past /poverty) but never wanting to take responsibility for the cultural degeneracy. Notice the ironic similarities with somalis blaming Ethiopians/Kenyan/British. Dhaqan ka badal
:kanyehmm:
Its funny cause BLM is filled with black women and gay black men mostly :gucciwhat:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
What I wouldn't give for another Malcolm X or Warith Deen Mohammed, AUN to both of them. I'd replace guys like DeRay McKesson and Shaun King with them in a heartbeat
:meleshame:

Toronto is filled with these type of sjw. Whenever i see a blm protest you will see these xalimos screammmmming through a megaphone.:mjlol:

I see it too :chrisfreshhah:

Alot of Somalis in Toronto are deep in BLM and some are even presidents of BLM. I know a couple of Somali girls and guys involved in it. I support BLM when it comes to stopping police brutality, not that LGBTQ qashin it slowly became :susp:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
Toronto is filled with these type of sjw. Whenever i see a blm protest you will see these xalimos screammmmming through a megaphone.:mjlol:

B86FA365-719C-4EC7-A444-3461F061AF8B-1988-000001BFDC591E32.jpeg

This is a 1972 protest for the release of African-American civil rights activist Angela Davis. It looks entirely composed of Somali women

Looks like Somali women been protesting against this type of stuff for a while now
:leon:

linkk:pachah1: Somali girls are all talk and no action I rarely see them voicing their opinions on blm in public (even if they support) around non-somalis/blacks, but I do know that sudanese chick yusra is their leader of some sort.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
linkk:pachah1: Somali girls are all talk and no action I rarely see them voicing their opinions on blm in public (even if they support) around non-somalis/blacks, but I do know that sudanese chick yusra is their leader of some sort.
I seen it in person a year back at downtown

Yeah that yusra chick is a nut case i remember she was attacking Trudeau i think for no reason

There's this :ftw9nwa: but it's not Toronto

I seen it in person a year back at downtown

Yeah that yusra chick is a nut case i remember she was attacking Trudeau i think for no reason
She called him a white supremacist, the word has lost it's meaning :farmajoyaab:
It's like the boy who cried wolf; when a real racist/supremacist does something, people will be numb to it because of how loosely words like those get thrown around.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
She should take her blm movement to South Africa or Kenya. He'll practically any African country.

See the all the black love she gets. :icon mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending