Somali Girl Tweets Against LGBT and BLM Supporters, People Get Mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
It's ya girl DJ FSMDOA
:denzelnigga:

So anyway, basic premise is in the title. This Twitter user criticized Somali girls who support LGBT and BLM. Unsurprisingly it was the BLM part that got people riled up

The responses started rolling in not long after

IMG_3575.jpg

IMG_3576.jpg

She justifies her argument by stating that BLM picks and chooses who to support, asking where they were during the drought in Somalia. Legit points to an extent if I do say so myself. Either way she's incurred the wrath of SJWs and it's pretty fun to watch.

0hQyd5L.gif

Thoughts?
:ohhh:

BLM = African American Lives matter.

If a cop shoots a Somali American none of blm members would protest

And as for LBGT. Fuk them.

It's ya girl DJ FSMDOA
:denzelnigga:

So anyway, basic premise is in the title. This Twitter user criticized Somali girls who support LGBT and BLM. Unsurprisingly it was the BLM part that got people riled up

The responses started rolling in not long after

View attachment 28453
View attachment 28454

She justifies her argument by stating that BLM picks and chooses who to support, asking where they were during the drought in Somalia. Legit points to an extent if I do say so myself. Either way she's incurred the wrath of SJWs and it's pretty fun to watch.

0hQyd5L.gif

Thoughts?
:ohhh:

1) That Somali girl made my sabaayad wrap hard. Damn, she's sexier than a plate of canjeero iyo kilyo.

2) She's right, Somalis need to stop worrying about other group's problems and focus on our own.

3) Ma Dj Akademiks baa tahay?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I support her. Somalis are not black, we've to worry about our own problems first. Where were the blm when the famine hit Somalia? Where were the blm when Trump banned Somalis from entering the U.S?

Gibiin-Udug

It's a sad state of affairs when somalis claim black.
:farmajoyaab:
Not to derail but do you guys tick black African or other somali in forms?
I tick other and write Puntite in capital letters. I always get asked what language do Puntites speak and I tell them the original afsomali and we are an exotic island next to Yemen and broke away from Somalia.

I tick other and write Puntite in capital letters. I always get asked what language do Puntites speak and I tell them the original afsomali and we are an exotic island next to Yemen and broke away from Somalia.
When I say somaliland they always ask if it's a rollercoaster :bell:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
I support her. Somalis are not black, we've to worry about our own problems first. Where were the blm when the famine hit Somalia? Where were the blm when Trumo banned Somalis from entering the U.S?
I mean if we're being fair, BLM is geared specifically towards police brutality. BLM doesn't discuss issues that affect African-Americans besides the police, let alone issues that affect black/African people worldwide.

However I do agree that BLM picks and chooses who to rally behind, and it is far from a flawless cause

Everyone has a right to their own opinion :manny: we are black but that doesn't mean we can't be critical of blm. They are awfully quiet on issues involving Africans outside of 1st world countries, "1st world black lives matter" suits them.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Everyone has a right to their own opinion :manny: we are black but that doesn't mean we can't be critical of blm. They are awfully quiet on issues involving Africans outside of 1st world countries, maybe "1st world black lives matter".
Who said we are black? We are not black.

And how are you going to like that? @FSMDOA

1490026940-1490021024-hbz-meryl-meme-index-1.jpg

Blm is stupid af, they're constantly pointing fingers eg (police brutality/slavery past /poverty) but never wanting to take responsibility for the cultural degeneracy. Notice the ironic similarities with somalis blaming Ethiopians/Kenyan/British. Dhaqan ka badal
:kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending