Somali Girl Tweets Against LGBT and BLM Supporters, People Get Mad

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I'm guessing not many posters here are from the states, in the eyes of the police you are nothing but a negro. Not saying BLM is perfect but anything that brings light to the action of these racist pigs, I'm behind it:samwelcome:

World

VIP
How the f*ck am I going to find a compatible Somali girl to marry when most of them are just LQBT lovers and SJW's.

I'm guessing not many posters here are from the states, in the eyes of the police you are nothing but a negro. Not saying BLM is perfect but anything that brings light to the action of these racist pigs, I'm behind it:samwelcome:
We're practically on the same page. I'm sure many of us (myself included) supported blm in the start before it morphed into what it is now (safe spaces, trans issues, (false) sympathy over native issues). They've lost focus on what really matters.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
haye when a somali person dies of police brutality dont say

''buububutut whehheheres BBLLLLMMMMM???!??!''' when you are doing this

you're arab aye
weee wuuzzuzuzuzuzuz arabbbbbbbs :banderas:
HnB4O8.gif

you're blickity black africans waryada, some of you grown ass people need african celis nacaala
qddH7K.gif

global_distribution_of_skin_color.jpg

tIYwcmY.gif

Last edited:
Its funny cause BLM is filled with black women and gay black men mostly :gucciwhat:
BLM was started by a black queer women . As DR Boyce Watkins has pointed out , it is interesting to note that BLM makes no mention of the black family on their mission statement , but they referenced black LGBT statement .

I personally support BLM on the matter of police brutality and racism . That said , I am against the Somalis who have adopted AA and Afrocentric theories regarding white supremacy . I will make a separate thread or an essay entitled " the white supremacist behind your qaaci ".

haye when a somali person dies of police brutality dont say

''buububutut whehheheres BBLLLLMMMMM???!??!''' when you are doing this

you're arab aye
weee wuuzzuzuzuzuzuz arabbbbbbbs :banderas:
HnB4O8.gif

you're blickity black africans waryada, some of you grown ass people need african celis nacaala
qddH7K.gif

global_distribution_of_skin_color.jpg

tIYwcmY.gif

Nah I be like that deserved it if he was acting retarded tbh.

you saying skin color = race?

So tamil are black?

3476851232_6705ef4878.jpg

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
If BLM isn't going to be a Somali mouth piece aka Somali lives only matter then I say let it rot away and eat itself.:fittytousand:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Nah I be like that deserved it if he was acting retarded tbh.

you saying skin color = race?

So tamil are black?

3476851232_6705ef4878.jpg
tamils are dravidians, somalis are black
bad comparison nacaala
SOMALIA IS IN AFRICA, Sri Lanka/India is in Asia so your point ?????
9L3Eeks.gif

Why don't the Somalis focus on creating a platform for themselves to voice their own issues like the Jews or the NAACP?
we wuz jews so what are talking about warya
somali-dance-o.gif

A woman should not disbelieve in qaniis rights. Xuman ma aha. Waa arin muhim. Dumarka, madoowga, qowmu Luutka dhamaan waa ini is gabarstagan illa xuquuqdooda la siyo waayo kulli waa la dhulmiye.

#SJWsRock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts