Somali girl showing hair in Mogadishu was told to cover her hair. Her response being?

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
This lady is a feminist, alcoholic and a druggie seen her Instagram. She is annoying. Lets hope they dont see her tatts.
Lol she got nothing better do. Just look at her name that says enough. Every sjw xalimo names themselfes arawelo. Instead of going to xamar she should go to atlanta and hang out with those people
EyOgasAWQAIWQyJ.jpeg

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
the word liberal and human right, feminism is retarded cause it only works for (white people) and its purpose was to only work for whites, Halimos and Abdis stop dreaming.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Glad she’s standing up against this filthy wahhabi ideology. Women don’t have to cover up every strand of hair

Everything related to Islam is "evil wahabbism" in your eyes. You're a murtad, outcasted by your people, nothing but vermin. Your only chance at being accepted is to start eating raw meat and change your name to abel desalegn mengistu.

It has begun!
When I go to Somalia I'm not wearing a hijab either. Kudos to this girl for standing up for herself.
Sister. Please don't do that. Remember that Somalia is still war torn and if Somali girls are vilified in the west for not wearing a hijab imagine in somalia

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree. Somalia has a bucket list of problems, the requirement of placing a piece of cloth over head in public spaces is certainly not of the highest priority.

One thing I admire Somalia for, is it's contempt for shameful behaviors and distaste for promiscuous women. This resulted with us having one of the lowest HIV rates in the entirety of Africa, despite being the world's biggest shit-hole.

Without diin and hayaa, we would be like aids-ridden Itobiyaa oo urayaa. We already have waay too many problems, we can't be able to deal with Zaniiy and brothels being placed everywhere.
:francis:

Trending