SOMALI GIRL PROPOSES TO INDOYAAR

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AussieHustler even you have to admit this is embarrassing

If an overweight dark farax with a bidar got on one knee and proposed to a pop star you would be one of the first to laugh at him

Come on aussie be consistent habibti

Knowles

7abiibatii, I didn't watch the clip till you mentioned embarrassing. I'm always indifferent to these kinds of stories because I don't give a toss about the love-affairs of random people, but after watching the clip, I was amazed about the sister. I liked her bravery, strength and her go getter kind of attitude. Is she on Twitter? If she is, I should offer her an invitation to join us on Somalispot. Maybe she can teach you how to propose to me and melt me. A very confident and brave lady. Kudos to her.

Last edited:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

HOOOLYYY FAM!

This is some entertaining shit man. Imagine the balls you have to have to pull this shit off. I'm fucking dying! :drakelaugh:

Muji

VIP
Knowles

7abiibatii, I didn't watch the clip till you mentioned embarrassing. I'm always indifferent to these kinds of stories because I don't give a toss about the love-affairs of random people, but after watching the clip, I was amazed about the sister. I liked her bravery, strength and her go getter kind of attitude. Is she on Twitter? If she is, I should offer her an invitation to join us on Somalispot. Maybe she can teach you how to propose to me and melt me. A very confident and brave lady. Kudos to her.

Lol bravery

I think it’s desperation tbh

She knew there was only a 0.00000001% chance he might say yes and she still took it.

I’ve been around these hysterical delinquents and they really do believe they are star crossed lovers with these celebrities. It’s a mix of delusion and brainwashing.

Usually the celebrities goes along with it to boost their appeal, why do you think every boy band member hides his relationships? To make it seem like these weird fan girls have a chance. but in this case the indoyar couldn’t hide his disgust for a fan of his lol. You still haven’t answered my question would you call a farax bravery if he was chasing after someone like Willow Smith?

Hammond

It's never that deep
Lol bravery

She knew there was only a 0.00000001% chance he might say yes and she still took it.

I’ve been around these hysterical delinquents and they really do believe they are star crossed lovers with these celebrities. It’s a mix of delusion and brainwashing.

Usually the celebrities goes along with it to boost their appeal, why do you think every boy band member hides his relationships? To make it seem like these weird fan girls have a chance. but in this case the indoyar couldn’t hide his disgust for a fan of his lol. You still haven’t answered my question would you call a farax bravery if he was chasing after someone like Willow Smith?
I hope she doesn't read this.

Lol bravery

Knowles

Sxb, I wouldn’t care about a Farah chasing Willow Smith or her dad. It’s none of my concerns. I don’t see myself to be the guardian of every Somali and the only time I intervened such things is when I approached a Somali FOB who was slightly drunk dancing and kissing a tranny in a club. He seriously thought I was outsmarting him and wanted to snatch the “beautiful girl” from him. He told me to f*ck off and never to interrupt them. Now, if I see a Somali with a donkey as lovers, I admire them.

Last edited:

Hammond

It's never that deep
the only time I intervened such things is when I approached a Somali FOB who was slightly drunk dancing and kissing a tranny in a club. He seriously thought I was outsmarting him and wanted to snatch the “beautiful girl” from him. He told me to f*ck off and never to interrupt them.
:gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending