Somali girl needs help, her husband is a non Muslim!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
What if I don't speak Somali?! How will I listen to this clip?
giphy (6).gif

I mean for people who don't speak the language

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I need help, the first thing i thought when i read the title is this is great Somalispot material.

Is Fadumo Salad Majeerten? Especially Wabeneya clan??

Is Fadumo Salad Majeerten? Especially Wabeneya clan??

No idea who she is abaayo.

I literally watched one Somali video that someone posted on Somalispot and now I just get bare random Somali videos.

I haven't even heard of that clan

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
:samwelcome:not my problem anymore just cause she's somali and Muslim

She wants me to help like some hired security when's she's wasted her goods on an ajnabi she wants somali men to ride in for her and save her

Am not stupid she can gtfo

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Couldn't careless :kanyeshrug:
yeh bro they think were nacas
they think somali men allow thier women to bash insult their men while destroying somali history to make us look like enslaved victims of white supremacy

and also marry ajnabis for an apple later being used like the self hating insecure girls they are and unsurprisingly get dumped on social welfare as single mothers

after all that they expect somali men to swoop in and rescue used up goods

giphy.gif

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
These Xaarlimos man honest to go God. They go running with ajanabi and then when shit turns side ways they come crying back to us for answers

tenor.gif

Too many holes in this story and it was meant for shock value to make her channel popular. These days, every Somali and h/her donkey has either a YouTube channel or is on Facebook live acting like psychologists and psychiatrists dispensing free therapy. .

Muji

VIP
Too many holes in this story and it was meant for shock value to make her channel popular. These days, every Somali and h/her donkey has either a YouTube channel or is on Facebook live acting like psychologists and psychiatrists dispensing free therapy. .

Aussie Are you a public kuffar or one hiding in the closet. If you are a public one why don’t you make a YouTube account? You would get s thousand subs and plenty of matieral.

One of your youtube video can just be you starring at the camera since Somalis have never seen a gaal Somali before they would take great pleasure in seeing one, isn’t that right @Basra

Aussie Are you a public kuffar or one hiding in the closet. If you are a public one why don’t you make a YouTube account? You would get s thousand subs and plenty of matieral.

One of your youtube video can just be you starring at the camera since Somalis have never seen a gaal Somali before they would take great pleasure in seeing one, isn’t that right @Basra

@Knowles

We will do together when you come out of the closet. Somali couples are more popular than individuals and you could share with them fake stories like how Imam Darwin can bless better a bliss under the sheets and tell them we haven’t left the bedroom for a week. They might like & buy your creativity.

Muji

VIP
@Knowles

We will do together when you come out of the closet. Somali couples are more popular than individuals and you could share with them fake stories like how Imam Darwin can bless better a bliss under the sheets and tell them we haven’t left the bedroom for a week. They might like & buy your creativity.

Istaqfurullah

I don’t associate myself with Somali kaffirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.