Somali girl loses her job because she let her father borrow her car.

Should she get her job back?

• Yes

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
She lost her security clearance to work at Pearson airport because her father gave a lift to two somali ex cons and apparently because a Dixon crew gang member knows her.

Would you pass this sort of security clearance? I know I wouldn't.

I find it hard to believe none of her co workers know of anyone who has a criminal record. In fact they probably have family members with criminal records.

:mindblown:

Why are they picking on miskintaan? Or maybe she has a closer relationship to the farah drug kingpin then she's letting on. Hmmm

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...clearance-at-pearson-airport/article28094332/

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
A bit harsh to kick her but airports got strict rules i dont think she knows the persons involved could just be familiar but could be the dad knows them better. Anyways hope she gets her job back

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
A bit harsh to kick her but airports got strict rules i dont think she knows the persons involved could just be familiar but could be the dad knows them better. Anyways hope she gets her job back

It would be impossible not to 'know' a somali who grew up in the same area as you. Think about how somalis are so closely connected. The annoying thing is they don't say how well they know each other. It could be that they could have gone to school with each other or that their brothers are friends with each other. That sort of thing.

Regardless it's too extreme, she should get her security clearance.

I wanted to post this but the site was down. Now I forgot about it and you post it.

I'm disappointed at the title you used. It could have been more controversial or exciting. "Somali girl with links to crime sues Canadian govt because they took away her clearance".

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
wat ure not considering is being a couple degrees seperated from criminals means she can be coerced to act criminally (family threatened and what not)

reasons ure not considering:ayaanswag:

I think the government is extremely lax on security clearance. I was at Pearson two weeks ago and I've lost count the number of Somalis I saw working there. I was just sitting at the gate waiting for my flight 1 hour away and I saw maybe a dozen Somali employees. They were looking like an older Robin Banks or Nicki Minaj checking passengers. No way any of those guys are real life miskeens.

They were hired because of ethnic quotas and I'm sure they had a long rap sheet.

This is why I believe that Somali girl possibly had links with terrorism and not just petty criminals.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:damedamn:

I'm working on my clickbait game.

This girl will win, it's going to set a precedent if she doesn't. It's a customer service job, I seriously doubt the vast majority of the population would be up to the standard they're treating this gabar with. Smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending