NSFW Somali girl found out her husband is cheating on her she gets her friends and they beat the girl bloody

You're no different :what:
Only an idiot would attack someone because they cheated on them. Folks need to have some self respect. If they cheat on you, they're not worth your energy, you shouldn't be fighting anybody over them. Keep it pushing and keep your hands clean lol

Says the serial cheater lol. Any man that tries that crap on me is getting a beatdown he'll never forget. Lets see how successful he is trying to shuukansi the next chick whilst being disfigured. :mjpls:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Says the serial cheater lol. Any man that tries that crap on me is getting a beatdown he'll never forget. Lets see how successful he is trying to shuukansi the next chick whilst being disfigured. :mjpls:

Huuno if u r capable of 'beating' your man, how do u assume the submissive role in the bedroom? Do u moan during the dirty act?
1613574719832.png

Do you have trouble reading mr ?

Your post sounded a little too personal and defending the useless animals beating on the girl. So, it is normal for people to conclude that you are connected to the story somehow.

I really don' t care what the girl did, nothing justifies their savagery. These are uneducated thugs from parent to children in the clip.

This family has zero dhaqan.