Somali girl discusses her addiction to Fentanyl

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I don't blame the parents, who wants to keep a crackhead in their house especially with other kids who need your attention.

I don't blame the parents, who wants to keep a crackhead in their house especially with other kids who need your attention.
At first I was like :birdman:, but you have a point. It’s difficult to have an addict around when you have other people in the home. I can imagine you have to make an ethical decision to save the others.

Anyone who takes Fentanyl is borderline finished

Extremely hard, almost impossible to recover

She seems to be in the early stages too. She’d rather withdraw than to give up her body. It reminds me of that youtuber who talks with addicts and keeps coming to record them and see their decline… The more addicted she becomes, the less morals she’ll have.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Very sad.

I hope she makes it to rehab and is able to live a better life with support from family.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
She seems to be in the early stages too. She’d rather withdraw than to give up her body. It reminds me of that youtuber who talks with addicts and keeps coming to record them and see their decline… The more addicted she becomes, the less morals she’ll have.

She said she will go to rehab after her birthday instead of going to rehab today. What an addict thing to say. She's already gone. Fentanyl is no joke. One grain can kill you. It's not if she dies but when unfortunately. I was having morphine withdrawals for a month after using it in a hospital and only using it once and fentanyl is 100x more potent than morphine.

She said she will go to rehab after her birthday instead of going to rehab today. What an addict thing to say. She's already gone. Fentanyl is no joke. One grain can kill you. It's not if she dies but when unfortunately. I was having morphine withdrawals for a month after using it in a hospital and only using it once and fentanyl is 100x more potent than morphine.
That stood out to me too. She clearly isn’t interested in quitting. I’ve seen fentanyl destroy people completely. What happens when her appearance changes and she can no longer “finesse niggas”. I’m so scared for her trajectory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Sad walahi, this shit depresse me when I see Somalis doing deadly drugs like Fentanyl, what a waste of their parents struggle out of a civil war and a mayhem only to end up in an alley overdosed. :mjcry: :mjkkk:

There should be jails for addicts your family and friends can interfer and lock you in it untill you quit, but again this route is intangible in America but can be done in Somalia where you parents can lock you up for any reason they want to even if you are not a minor.

Last edited:
Sad walahi, this shit depresse me when I see Somalis doing deadly drugs like Fentanyl, what a waste of their parents struggle out of a civil war and a mayhem only to end up in an alley overdosed. :mjcry: :mjkkk:

There should be jails for addicts your family and friends can interfer and lock you in it untill you quit, but again this route is intangible in America but can be done in Somalia where you parents can lock you up for any reason they want to even if you are not a minor.
A lot of times these people’s parents are the cause of their escapism. Prevention > Intervention. I’ve seen the way they chain mentally ill and diseased in Somalia. It’s degrading and counter productive

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We all have addictions.

No one wants to treat me for my addiction to heavily pregnant gazelle xaliimo.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
That stood out to me too. She clearly isn’t interested in quitting. I’ve seen fentanyl destroy people completely. What happens when her appearance changes and she can no longer “finesse niggas”. I’m so scared for her trajectory.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member

So it’s an addiction she can’t finance unless she sell herself? 99% of women junkies relies on sex work sadly

I don't think it's expensive but you can't function if you're an addict so it's difficult to hold jobs. They live bum lives either with their parents or live on caydh. They'd be on the streets without supports.

Status
Not open for further replies.