Somali girl at the brink of suicide after her NUDES were leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Ajnabi guy is spreading the nudes this somali girl sent him all over the internet. SHE'S REALLY ABOUT TO BREAK THE INTERNET LIKE KIM KARDASHIAN:gladbron:,

i feel sorry for her. could yall maybe tweet kind words to this abaayo so she doesn't take her life?:tocry:
i won't share the nudes here because i don't want this thread deleted.
actually F*ck here they are
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
A Ajnabi guy is spreading the nudes this somali girl sent him all over the internet. SHE'S REALLY ABOUT TO BREAK THE INTERNET LIKE KIM KARDASHIAN:gladbron:,

i feel sorry for her. could yall maybe tweet kind words to this abaayo so she doesn't take her life?:tocry:
i don't want to share the nudes here because i don't want this thread
@Dalmoor @Ferrari @redpen @jamal9 @Crow @Saalax Bidaar @abdiwarrior @Abdalla @Pureblood @Manzana @CaliSomali @CaliSomali @4head @Bohol @Kodeen @Hmmmm @Lukaku @Rayan @Zakaria Hussein

you savage guy :stevej: she's about to be on the front page of every news website

on a serious note i really hope she doesn't take her life :snoop: it really ain't worth it :ummhmm:

life is short and you only get one of it. LITERALLY nothing will make me want kill myself :ohlord:

NOT EVEN IF A VIDEO OF Me JERKING OFF TO KYLIE JENNER WAS PUT OUT there. :whew:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Man that hand is hairy for a somali girl.
Hopefully its fake and no one dies. This should be a warning that sending nudes are not safe and is really stupid. Later on dont say im kill myself when you shouldnt have been sending in the first place.
Idk entertain the idea of sending nudes.. but in this case, it's more than her nudes. It's her life at stake. She seems young too and can do it without having second thoughts:manny:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
This is really sad..she is crying for help :yloezpe:
Depression is no joke
Someone call the authorities on the grown ass men harassing the teenager and help her connect with a mental health therapist.

Idk entertain the idea of sending nudes.. but in this case, it's more than her nudes. It's her life at stake. She seems young too and can do it without having second thoughts:manny:
What is a 16yr muslim somali girl sending nudes for. That should be a question. I feel like its for attn. Plus it was probably reported and took care of if it was real. Which i doubt

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
What is a 16yr muslim somali girl sending nudes for. That should be a question. I feel like its for attn. Plus it was probably reported and took care of if it was real. Which i doubt
Kkk.. ok, lets's keep it short

YOLO.. you only live once, and life ain't something to be played with or treated as meaningless thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts