Somali girl at summer camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Skip to 2:25. No one can deny her. Her name is Shukri. She's got a liverpudlian accent so she's probably Isaaq. Liverpool was inhabited by isaaq seamen in the early 1900's.

@AbdiJohnson

I've seen an increasing amount of Somali lesbians

I've created a new Facebook account and I added all Somalis in my suggestion.

One of my friends is a lesbian Somali girl who shares Somali girls kissing.

I removed her because I don't want my feed to be full of lesbians.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
@AbdiJohnson

I've seen an increasing amount of Somali lesbians

I've created a new Facebook account and I added all Somalis in my suggestion.

One of my friends is a lesbian Somali girl who shares Somali girls kissing.

I removed her because I don't want my feed to be full of lesbians.
Last summer I worked with a somali lesbian at primemark. She had facial piercings and tattoos.
I've never seen a more Somali looking person than him
his hair seems too bantu

This organization is just a general youth/student exchange organizer - nothing to do with LGBT specifically.

http://www.go-epa.org/en/who-are-we

"e.p.a. is a recognised INGYO (International Non Governmental Youth Organisation) with a network of partner organisations in more than 40 countries currently in Europe, South America, the Caribbean, in Africa and around the Mediterranean.

e.p.a. works with children, young people and women’s groups from communities in areas of poverty and social exclusion.

e.p.a. campaigns for intercultural learning and the rights of children and young people as declared in the UN Convention of Rights of the Child, the Universal Declaration on Human Rights and the European Convention on Human Rights.

e.p.a. promotes a programme to meet the needs of children, young people and our colleagues through international Youth Exchanges, Study Visits, Training Activities and a world wide network of contacts.

Our logo is a rainbow - incorporated into all our activities in beautiful ways, a sign of and hope of differences that complete each other in their diversity."

Conclusion: LEAVE THIS POOR GIRL ALONE. She isn't lesbian and even if she was - so what?

You should take this down @AbdiJohnson - if someone recognizes her and mistakingly misinterprets her participation in this youth program, it could cause her harm.

This organization is just a general youth/student exchange organizer - nothing to do with LGBT specifically.

"e.p.a. is a recognised INGYO (International Non Governmental Youth Organisation) with a network of partner organisations in more than 40 countries currently in Europe, South America, the Caribbean, in Africa and around the Mediterranean.

e.p.a. works with children, young people and women’s groups from communities in areas of poverty and social exclusion.

e.p.a. campaigns for intercultural learning and the rights of children and young people as declared in the UN Convention of Rights of the Child, the Universal Declaration on Human Rights and the European Convention on Human Rights.

e.p.a. promotes a programme to meet the needs of children, young people and our colleagues through international Youth Exchanges, Study Visits, Training Activities and a world wide network of contacts.

Our logo is a rainbow - incorporated into all our activities in beautiful ways, a sign of and hope of differences that complete each other in their diversity."

Conclusion: LEAVE THIS POOR GIRL ALONE. She isn't lesbian and even if she was - so what?

You should take this down @AbdiJohnson - if someone recognizes her and mistakingly misinterprets her participation in this youth program, it could cause her harm.

I changed title name

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP

I think your taking the Internet a bit too serious:comeon:

I think your taking the Internet a bit too serious:comeon:

The Somali community's penchant for gossip and broken telephone grapevine can be quite destructive. If I can help stop a witchhunt before it happens I will do it every single time. Find something else to joke about crudelies...

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
The Somali community's penchant for gossip and broken telephone grapevine can be quite destructive. If I can help stop a witchhunt before it happens I will do it every single time. Find something else to joke about crudelies...
IMG_2503.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending