Somali girl achieves her dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dead:

Wait now you want me to argue about the edited part? Screw you!!! :bell:

P.s

MJ and peasant don't even cross paths. Are you sure they were asking to be his 2nd, 3rd or 4th wife?
You know damn well he got curved:pachah1:
@Sovereign-Reiko I found the drawing
8559.jpg

Maybe y'all are up something when you say the artist hate pl :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Last edited:

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Another L for Finland:mjlol:

True story: A somali woman commented on facebook calaacaling about somali kids spending too much time outside doing nothing but hanging out with friends. So this girls mother commented saying nowadays kids are lost. Her kids never did this :chrisfreshhah:.Typical "not my children" bs.

Meanwhile her daughter is talking anal sex on youtube :damn: Im going to hell for laughing at this :mjlol:

She is from Burco and you know that excatly from the old threads that was made of her. Listen you are jealous from simple fact that dhulo girls don't make YouTube videos or appear on SOcial media. we have dignity and class. Marrying white and having white kids are not goals life for us, simply we are beautiful and our men cherish us. Dhulo girls were marrying Cadaan men since long time but we don't make silly videos st SM to boast about them. In Toronto only there are 5 dhulo ladiesbmarried to Muslim German, Italian, polish, English (more than 25 years) but you never see them making fuss about it. Hodan naleyah have 2 sisters married to cadaan. But you would never see them boasting about it.

Because dhulos don't live in Burco? Lol:ayaanswag:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Said by the woman who was posting in Somali forums for more than 10 years
And I'm still younger than you, you illiterate old unloved hag. yahay. A former maid in the Middle East who fucked her way to get to Canada. You don't have the privilege to quote me nayaa. Know your lane.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Kkkk said "the forever engaged "old woman.
You mad?

Keep recycling the same bullshit, your whole existence on this website is recycled, just like the picture you stole and pretended that was you. Just because you can't get a man. Did a habesha guy tell you he likes Indian women? Is that why you keep stealing Indian women's pictures? When will you be secure with yourself? Indian wannabe insecure hag!

You keep denying that YouTuber girl because she doesn't look Indian right? Your insecurity is clouding your reality nayaa.

You mad?

Keep recycling the same bullshit, your whole existence on this website is recycled, just like the picture you stole and pretended that was you. Just because you can't get a man. Did a habesha guy tell you he likes Indian women? Is that why you keep stealing Indian women's pictures? When will you be secure with yourself? Indian wannabe insecure hag!

You keep denying that YouTuber girl because she doesn't look Indian right? Your insecurity is clouding your reality nayaa.

:mjlol::mjlol::drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending