Somali official gym thread

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Guys i've started gym again. I need meal plan ideas to gain.

How much do you spend on food a month?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
i'm 65kg and want to get to 70-75 kg. That shit takes time and dedication tho but i've decided it's time to take it seriously.
My nigga your malnourished :wtf:

You should try weight gainer after every workout mix it with peanut butter or banana. You will get bigger in no time and also it’s easier to have the go if you got no time to make food

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

You should try weight gainer after every workout mix it with peanut butter or banana. You will get bigger in no time and also it’s easier to have the go if you got no time to make food
That should help. Thank and yeah I've been eating poorly.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER

you're back in the gym? I know gyms are opened but im still kinda iffy about rejoining now. I do miss it a lot tho

Corona messed up the start of my gym journey I was two months In but plan to go back when winter comes. Ive been doing callisthenics all summer and finally have a 3D chest lol. Here’s my body composition atm

Attachments

• AD55C3A1-2B49-4ABA-AD62-8C796C5B15AF.jpeg
    AD55C3A1-2B49-4ABA-AD62-8C796C5B15AF.jpeg
    109.6 KB · Views: 206

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
you're back in the gym? I know gyms are opened but im still kinda iffy about rejoining now. I do miss it a lot tho
My bad I didn’t see in notifications. But yeah I been back since they reopened. It’s kinda tough cause you gotta wear a mask at all times and it’s a as well :francis:

My bad I didn’t see in notifications. But yeah I been back since they reopened. It’s kinda tough cause you gotta wear a mask at all times and it’s a b**** as well :francis:
Nah at mine you only gotta wear in some areas not when working out, you have to wear it while exercising:damn:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Guys i've started gym again. I need meal plan ideas to gain.

How much do you spend on food a month?
Around £100/month when I'm bulking and probably half that amount when I'm cutting.

i'm 65kg and want to get to 70-75 kg. That shit takes time and dedication tho but i've decided it's time to take it seriously.
Get your hands on mk-677, aka ibutamoren. I was 63kg at 6'2 so you can imagine how skinny I was. That shit made me eat and sleep like a madman, if you're training adequately majority of what you eat will go to building muscle so don't worry about gaining fat, you will hold a bit of water though but nothing that will stay after you stop taking it. You will also recover from workouts a lot more faster and efficiently, considering its a powerful GH secretagogue.

Edit: Also don't buy a weight gainer, that shit is full of sugar and will probably make you gain more fat than you want. So make your own weight gainer shake at home, add some whey, some oats for them clean slow breaking carbs, MCT oil and peanut butter for them fats. You can add banana/berries for extra calories and nutritional value, the choice is yours just make something you can tolerate. 750mL of that should give you exactly around a thousand calories, so you need to fill the remaining 2000 with actual food. Also go to your local Chinese store and cop them migoreng noodles, each packet is around 500 calories, I normally have two because shit tastes so good and just one doesn't fill me up, boil around 3 large eggs for that and you're looking at roughly 1200 calories, so you've got 2200 ish calorie boxed off, you just need to fit in 800 calories from your breakfast, lunch and snacks which isn't too difficult.

Last edited:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
My bad I didn’t see in notifications. But yeah I been back since they reopened. It’s kinda tough cause you gotta wear a mask at all times and it’s a b**** as well :francis:
What gym do you go to fam? I go to Anytime in Brampton hbu?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
What gym do you go to fam? I go to Anytime in Brampton hbu?
I go to crunch broski. It’s pretty cheap still

I had a free one week trial at anytime kawaaling them into thinking was gonna sign up :russ:

I would honestly join cause it’s nice that you can go at all hours since my gym now isn’t 24/7 anymore but it’s expensive might as well go to LA fitness if I’m gonna be paying that much

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I go to crunch broski. It’s pretty cheap still

I had a free one week trial at anytime kawaaling them into thinking was gonna sign up :russ:

I would honestly join cause it’s nice that you can go at all hours since my gym now isn’t 24/7 anymore but it’s expensive might as well go to LA fitness if I’m gonna be paying that much
all i know fam is that its best to go to the nearest gym closest to your crib. It makes a huge difference. LA fitness is really good I heard but too many ppl. I heard planet fitness is pretty good, but they don't have power racks.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
What do you guys put in your shakes?

I normally use Oats, Milk, bananas, olive oil and peanut butter (if I have some)

Trending

Latest posts