Somali official gym thread

Use the power rack and safety pins if you are by yourself so you don't crush yourself, if your gym doesn't have any ask someone at the gym

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yeah i use the power rack if i don't have a spotter. I asked this one random guy to spot me and almost got killed. I can't trust random dudes unless its my homeboy

I’m bulking up and put on considerable muscle and a bit of fat which has annoyingly accumulated at the stomach. Will I have to diet and lose weight to get rid of it once I stop bulking? I’ve got such a nice upper body going on just a little caloolay going on such a shame.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I’m bulking up and put on considerable muscle and a bit of fat which has annoyingly accumulated at the stomach. Will I have to diet and lose weight to get rid of it once I stop bulking? I’ve got such a nice upper body going on just a little caloolay going on such a shame.
Yes you are going to have to start to cut. I start cutting in mid april doing cardio and watching my intake of calories how much do you weight?

Abdipapaya

لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ
Praise be to Allaah.

Praise be to Allaah.

Firstly:

Extravagance is blameworthy in eating and other things. Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And eat and drink but waste not by extravagance, certainly He (Allâh) likes not Al-Musrifûn (those who waste by extravagance)”

[al-A‘raaf 7:31]

“And waste not by extravagance. Verily, He likes not Al-Musrifûn (those who waste by extravagance)”

[al-An‘aam 6:141]

“And let not your hand be tied (like a miser) to your neck, nor stretch it forth to its utmost reach (like a spendthrift), so that you become blameworthy and in severe poverty”

[al-Isra’ 17:29]

“And give to the kinsman his due and to the Miskîn (poor) and to the wayfarer. But spend not wastefully (your wealth) in the manner of a spendthrift .

Verily, spendthrifts are brothers of the Shayatîn (devils), and the Shaitân (Satan) is ever ungrateful to his Lord”

[al-Isra’ 17:26-27].

Warya xoolonimo233

Yes you are going to have to start to cut. I start cutting in mid april doing cardio and watching my intake of calories how much do you weight?
73kg at 178 cm , average height but a very very skinny frame. Such a transformation from the low 60s though , people rip into Somali genes but it’s diet and lack of exercise that produces such qashin bodies. Genetically were meant to have very low body fat and respectable layer of muscle.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Discontinued doing weights, especially heavy weights...tend to bulk up, which I do not want to. I want to be lean and cut. I do 500 pushups and 1,000 sit ups every morning, plus run 5 miles every other day :2tjlv3e:.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
here ya go fellaz. Hybrid in the flesh

upload_2018-4-15_19-25-36.png

upload_2018-4-15_19-29-34.png

I'm at 13-15% body fat at the moment. I can't wait to see my body transformation 5 years from now.

Solid post, im continuing my lean bulk for the year aiming to reach 110-120 kg then cut down to 85-90 ( currently at 93 kg)

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Today I severely karbashed my chest, 6 packs and all of my arms. Tomorrow I will be karbashing my legs and my back. I'm 6.4 tall and my weight is 220 pounds. I'm blessed with Jabril Abokor genetics which made a beast and feared across the streets of Toronto.

Guys never forget your neck. You can easily strengthen the neck muscles by laying on the gym bench and moving your head up and down. That's what I have done and my neck is hella strong wallahi and you'll never get knocked out once your strengthened your neck muscles and it looks good on your muscular body by the way.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Today I severely karbashed my chest, 6 packs and all of my arms. Tomorrow I will be karbashing my legs and my back. I'm 6.4 tall and my weight is 220 pounds. I'm blessed with Jabril Abokor genetics which made a beast and feared across the streets of Toronto.

Guys never forget your neck. You can easily strengthen the neck muscles by laying on the gym bench and moving your head up and down. That's what I have done and my neck is hella strong wallahi and you'll never get knocked out once your strengthened your neck muscles and it looks good on your muscular body by the way.
Yes we are blessed cuzzo :banderas:

Whats your max bench?

Trending

Latest posts