Somali official gym thread

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Yes it does. You need good sleep for your muscle to grow after a workout. You will be tired and sleep like a baby after work especially. You won't have hard time sleeping. Just make sure to get atleast 8 hours of sleep.
My life is hectic I wish I could sleep more hours and go to bed early. I’ll try my best to sleep at least 8 hours.

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
I went on a bulk about a year ago. Long story short i overdid it and gained close to 30kg.
Now i have to backtrack and lose some serious weight.:mjcry:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I went on a bulk about a year ago. Long story short i overdid it and gained close to 30kg.
Now i have to backtrack and lose some serious weight.:mjcry:
How much do you weigh now?

You gotta be careful when bulking. Just do lots of cardio when cutting and watch what u eat.

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
How much do you weigh now?

You gotta be careful when bulking. Just do lots of cardio when cutting and watch what u eat.
I was 102 at my peak. Now at 95 after a month. Dont have a problem losing weight as ive done it quite a few times before

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
The squats are starting to show I’m getting thicker and I’ve gained reasonable amount of weight now. My body is at its prime right now​

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Been training core and strength. Increased my muscle ups by 5. Going to keep up, also more defined pecks. Playing season atm and drafted to the 1st team of my football team, so yeah. :manny:

Quick question
Did you inherit some of that Nordic genetics from your mother. Are you somewhat muscular; more robust than Somalis ?
Yeah, I wasn’t really skinny. But i have played sports ever since I was young so that have helped. My moms family are very tall so i inherited height from that side of the family.

Yo anyone else find it awkward as hell when there’s Hooyo’s in full abaya’s in the gym with you??? Alhamdulilah they came when I was about to finish today.

Good on them taking care of themselves but can’t they find a women’s gym or somethin idk

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yo anyone else find it awkward as hell when there’s Hooyo’s in full abaya’s in the gym with you??? Alhamdulilah they came when I was about to finish today.

Good on them taking care of themselves but can’t they find a women’s gym or somethin idk
Loooool nah. I never see somalis at my local gym either way. That sounds hella awkward though. They really do come in full abayas to the gym? Thats so weird.

Loooool nah. I never see somalis at my local gym either way. That sounds hella awkward though. They really do come in full abayas to the gym? Thats so weird.
Yeah fam , they always on the bikes or the treadmill never in the weights section. I end my cardio sessions whenever they show up, just don’t feel right :kodaksmiley: