Somali official gym thread

Macalin M

Out here
Idk tbh cause sometimes I would puke after a crazy workout but I have people telling me that I’m over exercising and others tell me I had a good workout lol
I had a feeling one time a couple months back where it felt like my insides were fucked. It was the end of the sesh and I was with my friend. I was just sitting in a corner for 5-10 minutes. It felt bad but I ended up alright so not too bad

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I had a feeling one time a couple months back where it felt like my insides were fucked. It was the end of the sesh and I was with my friend. I was just sitting in a corner for 5-10 minutes. It felt bad but I ended up alright so not too bad
Yeah it happens in the beginning when you first start to workout.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Put dumbbells to good use. Didn’t stretch much.
Left arm tight. All these Years and I still neglect stretching.
:farmajoyaab:

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
I’m gonna jump on a 500mg test e cycle next month for 12 weeks I’ll report here afterwards :obama:
Don’t do it bro, your gonna get acne, man boobs and tiny balls. The risk is greater than the reward. Just lift heavier, do more reps and increase your protein intake.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I’m gonna jump on a 500mg test e cycle next month for 12 weeks I’ll report here afterwards :obama:
You’re too young to jump on a cycle but since you wanna be lazy f*ck and take the short cut be my guest. Once you do a cycle you on it for life unless you do a proper PCT.

World

VIP
You’re too young to jump on a cycle but since you wanna be lazy f*ck and take the short cut be my guest. Once you do a cycle you on it for life unless you do a proper PCT.
Not true, your testosterone levels fully recover after one year back to their normal levels without pct. There have been studies. Pct just makes the process much faster. But regardless, I will do a proper pct.

I’m turning 22 not young at all.

World

VIP
Don’t do it bro, your gonna get acne, man boobs and tiny balls. The risk is greater than the reward. Just lift heavier, do more reps and increase your protein intake.
A test e cycle is great and has little to no risks. I don’t plan on doing anything else, ever. Maybe a bit of acne, but that’s worth the gains. I’ll be doing just 3 cycles in my lifetime in order to reach my genetic potential.

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
A test e cycle is great and has little to no risks. I don’t plan on doing anything else, ever. Maybe a bit of acne, but that’s worth the gains. I’ll be doing just 3 cycles in my lifetime in order to reach my genetic potential.
Go ask @Hybrid() how it went once he went off doing test e. He lost all his gains within weeks once he was off it but good luck :mjkkk:

World

VIP
Go ask @Hybrid() how it went once he went off doing test e. He lost all his gains within weeks once he was off it but good luck :mjkkk:
Cap. I know people in real life not an anonymous person on the internet who have jumped on and kept all their gains.

I do remember you wanting to jump on a cycle though so what happened?

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Cap. I know people in real life not an anonymous person on the internet who have jumped on and kept all their gains.

I do remember you wanting to jump on a cycle though so what happened?
I realized after it wasn’t worth it man. I had a friend and i seen guys at the gym lose all their gains after they stopped their cycle. It’s not worth it man cause your test your body produces will shut down if you ever stop and would only want the test e. So like I said once you on it your on it for life. But let us know your progress.

Getting the gains isn’t the problem. It’s you keeping it and doing proper PCT which is very hard. If those guys kept their gains and said they stopped doing cycle is cap cause you will lose some gains even doing PCT which meant for you to keep u from losing ur gains as much as possible

Trending