Somali official gym thread

World

VIP
Cause if your hard gainer than you will have to eat twice as much. I use to skinny malnorished dude. But i ate twice as much as i usually did and made gains quicker. I also drank weight gainer and creatine which speed up the process. People thought i was on roids lmao cause of how fast i got big. I took that as a compliment though/
If you have a very fast metabolism then you’ll need to eat at max 300 more calories, and if you have a slow metabolism then you’ll have to eat 300 less calories. It ain’t that much (double). I used to think I was a hard gainer around 2 years ago but then I started tracking my calories and I was eating at my maintenance or even less.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I don't focus on how heavy I can lift. I focus on intensity. lifting with good forms and cutting rest periods shorter between sets.
I can bench press 225lb for 10 reps. how bout you sxb ?
I can bench 210lbs 10 reps. I tried doing 225lb but only did like 4-5 reps fully with a spotter.

Of course its not about the weight but more about the form. I use to have such shitty form in bench when i first started. I would cheat my way and not let it touch my chest lmao.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I can bench 210lbs 10 reps. I tried doing 225lb but only did like 4-5 reps fully with a spotter.

Of course its not about the weight but more about the form. I use to have such shitty form in bench when i first started. I would cheat my way and not let it touch my chest lmao.
how long have you been working out ?

I have just one issue and it's that my calf muscels don't get defined and don't improve significantly like the rest of my body. What should i do? my legs are starting to look unproportional.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Any tips for a lady who wants do bodybuilding or body sculpting. I don’t like my soft body and I want to get that lean body, strong arms, legs and core.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I have just one issue and it's that my calf muscels don't get defined and don't improve significantly like the rest of my body. What should i do? my legs are starting to look unproportional.
How long were you working out on your legs? My legs not gonna lie still dont look defined. Its hardest body part for me thats slowly improving my mijoo basto

How long were you working out on your legs? My legs not gonna lie still dont look defined. Its hardest body part for me thats slowly improving my mijoo basto
I have been training seriously for about 1 year. I usually work on legs 1-2/week. My thigh muscles have improved very much and my calves have also improved but not at the same rate.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
How many kgs I need to do for light weight? Btw thanks for the tips :nvjpqts:
Quick question does bad sleeping patterns affect muscle growth?
Yes it does. You need good sleep for your muscle to grow after a workout. You will be tired and sleep like a baby after work especially. You won't have hard time sleeping. Just make sure to get atleast 8 hours of sleep.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I have been training seriously for about 1 year. I usually work on legs 1-2/week. My thigh muscles have improved very much and my calves have also improved but not at the same rate.
To be honest everyones body is different. I have the same problem with you with my legs also.

Trending