Somali official gym thread

Back in the gym after a while third and last final break i take from the gym for good.

Got a diet plan, have set up a routine plan for the whole year too, just finished my third week of going gym check, everything else check let's get it!.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Didn't know there was a whole thread dedicated to gym goers on sspot.
My relentless pursuit of shredded body is unfruitful. For the past 3 months, I've been hitting the gym 4-5 times a week and all I got is huge back muscles and legs but not the stomach. Still waiting for that six-pack to appear. I'm tired of waiting.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Didn't know there was a whole thread dedicated to gym goers on sspot.
My relentless pursuit of shredded body is unfruitful. For the past 3 months, I've been hitting the gym 4-5 times a week and all I got is huge back muscles and legs but not the stomach. Still waiting for that six-pack to appear. I'm tired of waiting.

What do you eat? :farmajoyaab: You might have to reduce body fat to see ab formation.

Cityviews

The Prodigy
My body fat is less than 23%. Most of my exercises recently focus on building ab muscles but to no avail.

I think your just fat cause , I put on a few pounds this winter season but I still got a 4 pack lol, when I lose weight my 6 pack will come back

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Starting my cut now that it’s getting warmer and trying to look good for the beach. I probably will stop taking creative and start taking glutamine instead for that energy and swole look

Nin-culus

Laandheer
I’m following Kinobody. His PDF is available online for free.
my guy you know i been doing the same thing. GreekGodProgram is quite good. I've been doing it for 2 years. Took a 3month break I'm jumping back on the Gym thing tomorow. If I diet right. I'll be in awesome shape by summer.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Starting my cut now that it’s getting warmer and trying to look good for the beach. I probably will stop taking creative and start taking glutamine instead for that energy and swole look

Me personally I don’t take no supplements only thing I make sure I eat nice wholesome food to hit my calories and sometimes take a scoop of whey protein to help reach protein intake easily. Keep it natural bro. I know it’s not safe using creatine glutamine bcaa’s And all these fairly new products. Not enough research be careful what you put into your body bruv. Work out eat good rest good. Plenty of hydration. You ll be in good shape to f*ck these hoes to sleep in no time consistency is key

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Me personally I don’t take no supplements only thing I make sure I eat nice wholesome food to hit my calories and sometimes take a scoop of whey protein to help reach protein intake easily. Keep it natural bro. I know it’s not safe using creatine glutamine bcaa’s And all these fairly new products. Not enough research be careful what you put into your body bruv. Work out eat good rest good. Plenty of hydration. You ll be in good shape to f*ck these hoes to sleep in no time consistency is key
What’s your calorie intake and how much you weight right now ?

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Any 1 got tips to put on mass, ive realised I’m not eating enough. Even though I’ve gained strength on the major compound lifts, for the weights to go up my weight also needs to go up.

Trending