Somali official gym thread

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Last week I tried to go do some spring workouts . I packed my water and everything.

Got to the track and only competed 4 sprints.

It was 104 degrees Fahrenheit

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yeah summer I usually don't bulk but I messed around way too much this summer, my soccer team competed in like 3 tournaments and I had to train a lot with them. All that cardio killed like 7 pounds off of me.

So like this month I'm trying to get back to my normal weight, I'm at 181 and I need to be around 188-190.
You can get that easily just eat more. But you can’t skip meals you have to be consistent in your eating.

Alright fellas, I'll be starting gym, maybe as soon as tomorrow. Not sure yet. I'll post before and after pics in December Inshallah. :salute:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Alright fellas, I'll be starting gym, maybe as soon as tomorrow. Not sure yet. I'll post before and after pics in December Inshallah. :salute:
it can take you as little as 3 years to gain 25lb of muscle and thats all you need to gain for developing an athletic physique. make sure you do your scientific research about the laws of muscle building.

this is my favorite motivational video below. watch it every week for the next 3 years. it's got 40m views for a reason.

good luck bro

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
You got a meal prep plan for those 6 meals ?
Drink a protein shake when you wake up and before you go to sleep and eat 4 regular meals a day. the 2 protein shakes are equivalent to 2 meals. Make sure each meal contains 30g+ of protein.

You should also run 1 testosterone cycle every year followed by pct. It’s pretty safe and it’ll help you break plateau.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Drink a protein shake when you wake up and before you go to sleep and eat 4 regular meals a day. the 2 protein shakes are equivalent to 2 meals. Make sure each meal contains 30g+ of protein.

You should also run 1 testosterone cycle every year followed by pct. It’s pretty safe and it’ll help you break plateau.
I’m contemplating on doing a cycle but of what? What sort only test ?

Moved from 5x5 to a new 5 day split, pretty much eating anything as long as it fits my macros and isn't straight junk. I'm seeing steady growth in my lifts but ohp/military press is lagging behind, any tips for shoulder building exercises?

Trending