Somali official gym thread

We live a sedentary lifestyle and as men we need to be physically competent, strong and healthy so going gym is important. If we don’t then we’ll likely be weak and overweight by the time we’re 30.
Physicality is not important in 2018 most people live sedentary lifestyle all the hard labor is done by machines why waste time on the gym when you can be making paper?

samaalewarrior

Cushitic general
As long as you hit the muscles hard you should be eating a mix of veggies and protein rich food like ,lentils ,beans egg whites, chicken and fish etc
Thanks sxb, do you know if height can affect how fast you can gain muscle? I heard taller guys gain it slower, don’t know how true that is im 6’5

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Thanks sxb, do you know if height can affect how fast you can gain muscles? I heard taller guys gain it slower, don’t know how true that is im 6’5
I don't know about how fast but one thing I do know is that the shorter you are the easier you have to build muscle so I'm guessing it's the opposite for tall people

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What is the point of going to gym? If you want to protect yourself why not by a knife or a gun?

A gun and a knife...
:noneck:

Unless you want to be skinny with an calool you should hit the gym both guys and girls should it shows you got discipline, your on a path to self improvement and it shows you're healthy you can't put a price on health

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@Hmmmm whenever i lift i get pressure onn my left rib. Do you think its muscle strain or hernia? :mjcry:

I was doing shoulder press and felt it. It doesn't hurt just uncomfortable pressure.

@Hmmmm whenever i lift i get pressure onn my left rib. Do you think its muscle strain or hernia? :mjcry:

I was doing shoulder press and felt it. It doesn't hurt just uncomfortable pressure.

Is it a constant pain? I'd advice checking it out. My guess it's a muscle strain,but I'm not a doctor so it's not best to take my advice in these situations.

Also what about your breathing, does the pain affect that also.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Is it a constant pain? I'd advice checking it out. My guess it's a muscle strain,but I'm not a doctor so it's not best to take my advice in these situations.

Also what about your breathing, does the pain affect that also.
My breathing is fine but i'm going to take a break from lifting till next week.

I might just be muscle strain cause i feel abit better now

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
e lowest testosterone levels in the world must be pain in the ass.

You really do hate us? Somali men have one of the highest testosterone level in the world. Somali men that go to gym usually end up with good muscles. Watch this video you liar.

Don't forget you Bantus were abused and enslaved by Somali men. :samwelcome:

arab_villageraid.jpg

Macalin M

Out here
Working out will lead to muscle soreness I've tried it a few times didn't feel to good the next day.
Doesn’t that feel so amazing though. It’s like a sense of accomplishment even though it’s not really accomplishment. I enjoy it because it shows I’ve worked hard. You shouldn’t be getting that every time though. If you exercise regularly it should only occur once you up the intensity

Trending