Somali gang members from North West London found guilty of murder for the death of their friend

Keo

VIP
This is one of the most fucked up things I've seen this year. They went on a failed ride out on a rival gang territory where their friend Billy / BDK (HRB) lost his life. Rather than catching the actual killers, they arrested his friends and sentenced them for the crime.
:mindblown:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Their fault, why are you in a gang, no sympathy.

They must have seriously bad defence, how can you be convicted of the murder of your friend while clearly not doing it.

But they went to kill their rival gang, who killed their friend in self defence. People going on “ride outs” deserve to be in prison.
oh shut up
they went to avenge a 18 yr old somali kid who got stabbed who knows could've been their little brother or cousin I would have done the same if you touched my people whether I'm a gang member or not

World

VIP
oh shut up
they went to avenge a 18 yr old somali kid who got stabbed who knows could've been their little brother or cousin I would have done the same if you touched my people whether I'm a gang member or not
They were avenging their fellow gang member, 2/5 of these guys were madow. Nothing to do with somali, just low iq gang wars. Sentences like this will punish gang members who go ride out on their opps which is a good thing.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
oh shut up
Any gang member would be arrested anyway. Good riddance to bad rubbish