Somali fobs have come up with a new way to finesse money on Tiktok

They kawaal people into spending their hard earned cash on gifts so they can “beat ajnabis and other qabiils”. Section 8 living Somalis are clearing their chequing accounts so their qabil can win the battle. They’ve now started facing off with other ethnicities and saying “Show them we are Somaliweyn” :mjlol:. All for the person to get rich off their foolishness.

:deadrose:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I was watching Naeemas earlier one, it was so cringey. Playing waving flag in the background, screaming telling the arab "opponent" we are not daciif,Somali people we are not daciif!!!. We will show you!!:snoop:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:meleshame::mjcry:

That's when I logged out and said this is enough tiktok for today.
tired-hell-no.gif

Based

VIP
It's crazy. Fobs have been isolated from the world for millennia now that they have been given a cheap android and world connecting apps, they behave like absolute animals. Sad thing is, Somalis back home think this is the kind of things westerners and other ilbax people do :francis: they try and copy every little thing they see on their cracked screens

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
She has convinced them it’s their patriotic duty. She got 400,000 plus points today which is roughly around 8k. Tiktok takes half so her take home for just today is 4K and she’s screaming like a banshee they think it’s all fun and games. I respect the hustle lmfaoo

My dad once told me: “The only leaders most Somalis ever saw/heard of was the Kacaan. So whenever a Somali does anything leadership based, they’ll act like the Kacaan”.

Telling people it’s their patriotic duty to give you money then taking that money for yourself is a very Kacaan thing to do.

“Canshuurta bixi waryah, hadaad wadani tahay.”

:mjlol:

Trending