Somali fobs and their hindi dhaqan and hindi movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr.Stone

What's up with that ? so i have met some relatives who are kind of new to the western world, and their kid's are absolutely besotted with hindu movies habeen yo maliin guriga hindi baba baa ka deex qeylinaayo, and this not one occasion when i went back to the motherland i see all the people watching hindu movies, and if you have taken a look at photo albums of people back home all pose like some kind bollywood actor sharuk khan and etc.

How did hindu movies seep into somalia to the point it get's translated where did it come from? i swear people back home who come here are some thing else, liixda aroortii bollywood bu laguu so kicinayaa, and to think i had enough of these toffee nosed twats back in England and their disgusting spicy curry.

Bollywood films are infectious in ways the western counterpart could only dream of. It joins Hollywood and theatrical performance, seamlessly.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
They'll get bored of it soon. Most of of us fobs have all been there. :ftw9nwa:Even tho I used to watch all kinds of movies back in Africa Hindi movies was my shit. As soon as I got to the states I lost interest in them tho.

M

Mr.Stone

Bollywood films are infectious in ways the western counterpart could only dream of. It joins Hollywood and theatrical performance, seamlessly.

You must be out of your mind, by the way what's so infectious about bollywood? and their horrific choreography ?
Wat8.jpg

M

Mr.Stone

They'll get bored of it soon. Most of of us fobs have all been there. :ftw9nwa:Even tho I used to watch all kinds of movies back in Africa Hindi movies was my shit. As soon as I got to the states I lost interest in them tho.

They have been here 3 and half years now, i'm on a visit at the moment staying with them visited them 2 years ago and they were watching hindu movies now that i am back, they are going ever so strong with the hindu movies and here i was thinking it was a phase they will get over it but nooo wa lagaa dareey smh :snoop:

You must be out of your mind, by the way what's so infectious about bollywood? and their horrific choreography ?
Wat8.jpg
I feel full of life when I watch Bollywood films, and I only get that way with Hollywood spy films. My spirits are lifted and the small voice inside my head is muted. Bollywood films are merry, Hollywood is depressing.

M

Mr.Stone

I feel full of life when I watch Bollywood films, and I only get that way with Hollywood spy films. My spirits are lifted and the small voice inside my head is muted. Bollywood films are merry, Hollywood is depressing.

You have a small voice inside your head? what does she/he tell you :ohhh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
They have been here 3 and half years now, i'm on a visit at the moment staying with them visited them 2 years ago and they were watching hindu movies now that i am back, they are going ever so strong with the hindu movies and here i was thinking it was a phase they will get over it but nooo wa lagaa dareey smh :snoop:
Lmao introduced American films to them. Make them watch TV shows and shit and they'll lose interest. Bollywood movies is all they know atm.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I used to hate Hindi movies when I was in the West, now im in Africa they are the only thing I watch

Their dances are pretty awesome, good action, good storyline.

S

Shamis

Tumpassi aayee yuumuskuraa ... kuch kuch hot aa he. Hindi is the shit when it comes to love stories.

S

Shamis

Loool they are too much but that's what's great about them. I like bright colours and sudden set changes. No one falls in love like in filin Hindi and that's why they're great. My favourite one is where a girl falls in love with a dhaadhaan and an alien cures him by the end lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending