SOMALI EXCELLENCY! She went frm Abaarso Tech, then 2 Grenell Uni and now at the World Bank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

:ooh::ooh::ooh: With in 6 years she mastered the English language.

She’s even traveling with SL passport

( I think she’s lying abt using SL passport to travel through Central Asia )

Last edited:
Well done to Deeqa for her success. That American dude who started Abaarso, Johnathan Starr has done more for Somali kids than the Somalis in the diaspora who have nothing good to say about the American and his school except derision and criticism based of clan hatred. That is how low we have fallen. Thanks Mr Starr,

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Well done to Deeqa for her success. That American dude who started Abaarso, Johnathan Starr has done more for Somali kids than the Somalis in the diaspora who have nothing good to say about the American and his school except derision and criticism based of clan hatred. That is how low we have fallen. Thanks Mr Starr,

You have no idea. I followed this school from its beginning when the teachers use to have blogs abt their experiences. I think he made them not have blogs anymore. I recall the things that were happening to them. One time Jonathan fired the cooks of the school. There was a tribal uprising there and then. The clan demanded that the cooks be rehired because they are the people who reside in that village. This Jonathan dude had to rehire them. Not only that, all his workers have to be from they village to keep the peace. Can you imagine the frustration. People you trying to help but can’t see what you doing but who are focused on petty things

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
He deserves credit for the things he has Done many know that the kids that go to that school get scholarships in good colleges in the US

Many politicians and businessmen have tried to shutdown the school when theyre kids Didnt get accepted

The thing is If youre kid is smart and pass theyre test youre accepted thats the only way you get to join the school

Theyre angry for once they cant bribe their way or use their clan ties

Status
Not open for further replies.