Somali ex muslims are growing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
think what bothers many muslims including me is the absolutism,kind take or leave it attitude and the quick nasty reaction if you question certain aspects of the religion which many people aware of but afraid to say it loud lest they be called Christian,atheist or whateva. its the accusation & terror that more often comes out of many muslims unlike any otha religion. Its always defend defend as theres some kind alien about to destroy it..Basically humans r same having same problems and issues,,i believe its the truth that most or many muslims do the same vice most Christians,jews,budists ets do.whether its alcohol,adultery,lies,theft,killing etc,,but the problem here is muslims act like they on high horse..no no muslims don't do that. Like all we know you would've conversation about religion with a muslim that you know he drinks,he a thief,a liar,cheat on his wife and he comes up with all this BS on why I don't pray or fast or that I go to hell for saying the moon was reached,that am not muslim...and that's not only him but kind defensive mechanism for many of the religion.anotha example,,one white lady converts to islam and all of a sudden the man on the street is talking about,,whats the big deal millions of people change religions every year and no one care to know.whats is this inferiority complex,what they afraid of...Look at the muslim world,besides turkey and maybe Malaysia and Indonesia, they all in bondage with kings and dictators and if you brave enough to ask why all muslim countries in such peril the answer from most will be allah is punishing us for not following the right path and all these leaders r not muslim enough,,,ok ok,change comes another one come to power and the probability is it get worse,then some mufti or so called religious scholar comes around to topple the gov't and talks about on how to implement sharia...in the process millions die,take the boat or remain in abject poverty and sorrow..my main point here is muslims have to accept the fact that they r not and cannot follow quraan 100%.it has always been like that and gona be that way,,,if you wana do it or can do it,,FINE, but stop acting that you a more better person or close to god than other humanity.The biggest hypocrisy that always puzzles me is the response that say Christians(in this case whites) have been given all the best in life by god and muslims will have it in after life...funniest excuse for thm lagging behind in every aspect.and please for anyone talking about this subject,be polite.unlike what I see most onlines and in real life,people boiling their blood for the simplest stuff which they could othawise handled in a more dignified way.

The part in bold is something that at the same time makes my blood boil of rage while also making kind of sense.

How do you live with the knowledge that you were born into absolute poverty just like your parents did and most likely your children will too (as the majority of dadkeena are living below the daily 1,25 dollar poverty line). It’s a natural defense mechanism to rationalize the cognitive dissonance you experience knowing that even though you are on the siratul mustaqim and believing in the “right ilaahay”, still lagging behind the gaalo in every aspect.

Much easier to just believe that you will be given everything you didn’t experience in dunyada in your akhiro instead then.

I’m not gonna lie, I don’t know what I would do or believe if I was born into such conditions wallahi.

But nonetheless this mentality of staying patient and having sabr because ilaahay is “testing” you with this poverty is nothing less than opium for the great masses. As long as that mentality persists in dalkeena, Soomaaliya willigeed hoormar ma gaari doonto

@roble give me a choice btw your kind and a thousand suicide bombers. I'd pick the thousand suicide bombers over you in a heartbeat, if you leave Islam or not shit is up to you but don't be coming at me with your deranged version of pride parades. We get that you're here, now how about doing something productive for your people instead of butting heads with every muslim Cabdi you see.

re
@roble give me a choice btw your kind and a thousand suicide bombers. I'd pick the thousand suicide bombers over you in a heartbeat, if you leave Islam or not shit is up to you but don't be coming at me with your deranged version of pride parades. We get that you're here, now how about doing something productive for your people instead of butting heads with every muslim Cabdi you see.

reread already mentioned about your kind o insanity.

re

reread already mentioned about your kind o insanity.

lol so you put me in the suicide bomber category, FINE BY ME sxb at the end of the day Somalia would still favor me over you. Be a Gaal at your own comfort, seeking acceptance from Somalis won't get you anywhere in life. Segregation is for the best putting a fake act could harm us both in the long run, I got nothing against atheists in fact some of my relatives rep that haram life, what I'm against is deceiving ourselves into thinking of ourselves as equals.

Last edited:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
The part in bold is something that at the same time makes my blood boil of rage while also making kind of sense.

How do you live with the knowledge that you were born into absolute poverty just like your parents did and most likely your children will too (as the majority of dadkeena are living below the daily 1,25 dollar poverty line). It’s a natural defense mechanism to rationalize the cognitive dissonance you experience knowing that even though you are on the siratul mustaqim and believing in the “right ilaahay”, still lagging behind the gaalo in every aspect.

Much easier to just believe that you will be given everything you didn’t experience in dunyada in your akhiro instead then.

I’m not gonna lie, I don’t know what I would do or believe if I was born into such conditions wallahi.

But nonetheless this mentality of staying patient and having sabr because ilaahay is “testing” you with this poverty is nothing less than opium for the great masses. As long as that mentality persists in dalkeena, Soomaaliya willigeed hoormar ma gaari doonto

But the thing is sxb, you are being tested by Allah, this whole life is a test, those people in poverty will be rewarded so much in the afterlife. Its not to say that they should try to not leave poverty. Also to think that the gaal have everything imaginable is false. They are infested with high crime, drugs, corruption, filth, and other barbarities.

Are you a Muslim?

:gaasdrink:

listen abdi I didn't put you in any category,others will come here & see how our ineraction been goin..have a question thou why is it always necessary for the likes of you to come ballistic in debates? and please don't say its not so as I expect you to point out.you have your right in what you believe in and in no way is it my business what you wana do with your life. you can throw politely whateva question at me and we go from there,am not in for a fight,not pushing anything into your skull.peace.and am not looking for acceptance,,on what? about being equal,,,fine stay on your high horse,,you not spilling any beans.

Last edited:
But the thing is sxb, you are being tested by Allah, this whole life is a test, those people in poverty will be rewarded so much in the afterlife. Its not to say that they should try to not leave poverty. Also to think that the gaal have everything imaginable is false. They are infested with high crime, drugs, corruption, filth, and other barbarities.

Are you a Muslim?

:gaasdrink:

I used to be thinking like you before walaal, but the more you think about it the more fucked up it becomes.

You mean to tell me that just because of mere "geographical coincidence" the illiterate random poor person in Somalia who was born muslim not because of any theological/philosophical conviction but rather because of geography his poverty is a test he will be rewarded in the akhira.

But the illiterate random poor person in Cambodia who was born buddhist not because of any theological/philosophical conviction but rather because of geography, why is he poor and living in rafaad oo caadi aheen since his poverty will not be rewarded in the akhira?

These are two people in the exact same predicament with the only difference being in where they happened to be born in. Organized religion is just as manmade as culture, language and civilization sxb.

Lets not argue about semantics bro, Everything you mentioned is infested in the west are 10 times worse in dalkeena runti.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
think what bothers many muslims including me is the absolutism,kind take or leave it attitude and the quick nasty reaction if you question certain aspects of the religion which many people aware of but afraid to say it loud lest they be called Christian,atheist or whateva. its the accusation & terror that more often comes out of many muslims unlike any otha religion. Its always defend defend as theres some kind alien about to destroy it..Basically humans r same having same problems and issues,,i believe its the truth that most or many muslims do the same vice most Christians,jews,budists ets do.whether its alcohol,adultery,lies,theft,killing etc,,but the problem here is muslims act like they on high horse..no no muslims don't do that. Like all we know you would've conversation about religion with a muslim that you know he drinks,he a thief,a liar,cheat on his wife and he comes up with all this BS on why I don't pray or fast or that I go to hell for saying the moon was reached,that am not muslim...and that's not only him but kind defensive mechanism for many of the religion or brainwashed from young age that no matter how bad & filthy you're you still have to project a sheikh & somehow end up in heaven..anotha example,,one white lady converts to islam and all of a sudden the man on the street is talking about,,whats the big deal millions of people change religions every year and no one care to know.whats is this inferiority complex,what they afraid of...Look at the muslim world,besides turkey and maybe Malaysia and Indonesia, they all in bondage with kings and dictators and if you brave enough to ask why all muslim countries in such peril the answer from most will be allah is punishing us for not following the right path and all these leaders r not muslim enough,,,ok ok,change comes another one come to power and the probability is it get worse,then some mufti or so called religious scholar comes around to topple the gov't and talks about on how to implement sharia...in the process millions die,take the boat or remain in abject poverty and sorrow..my main point here is muslims have to accept the fact that they r not and cannot follow quraan 100%.it has always been like that and gona be that way,,,if you wana do it or can do it,,FINE, but stop acting that you a more better person or close to god than other humanity.The biggest hypocrisy that always puzzles me is the response that say Christians(in this case whites) have been given all the best in life by god and muslims will have it in after life...funniest excuse for thm lagging behind in every aspect.and please for anyone talking about this subject,be polite.unlike what I see most onlines and in real life,people boiling their blood for the simplest stuff which they could othawise handled in a more dignified way.
You just can't throw real life out of the window, you may not like it but human experience is tangible.

I agree with a lot of what you're saying.

In the future try to break up your posts into paragraphs so its easier to read

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
I used to be thinking like you before walaal, but the more you think about it the more fucked up it becomes.

You mean to tell me that just because of mere "geographical coincidence" the illiterate random poor person in Somalia who was born muslim not because of any theological/philosophical conviction but rather because of geography his poverty is a test he will be rewarded in the akhira.

But the illiterate random poor person in Cambodia who was born buddhist not because of any theological/philosophical conviction but rather because of geography, why is he poor and living in rafaad oo caadi aheen since his poverty will not be rewarded in the akhira?

These are two people in the exact same predicament with the only difference being in where they happened to be born in. Organized religion is just as manmade as culture, language and civilization sxb.

Lets not argue about semantics bro, Everything you mentioned is infested in the west are 10 times worse in dalkeena runti.

Geographical coincidence? You know that every human on earth, no matter where they are, has a natural innate disposition to Allah? The message of Islam has been spread far and wide in this day and age, so geography doesn't have that impact you think it does. That poor person in Cambodia, if he just did a bit of looking, that spark of conviction that he already has in his heart shall become a fire and so he will accept Islam.

The Islamic world is rife with evil today, the Ummah is shattered, however, with the Will of Allah, we will be united once again, as a Muslim, you must have that hope and conviction. Whereas the west, that is not the case. It will be a vicious cycle of barbarities after barbarities.

I thought you were Muslim, sad to see you've left, would be awful to see you die in this state. May Allah guide you back to the Siratul Mustaqim.

Ameen.

Laakin that's exactly what a christian, hindu or even a zoroastrian would say sxb. The concept of Fitrah is a tenet in most major world religions and since it can't be proven or disproven with any tool available to science and logic its in the realm of supernatural things. Surely you can't deny the fact that over 95% of all religious people who have lived or died just happened to follow the religion which was the dominant one in their location.

And this is nothing against Islam btw, I'm just as against any form of organized religon at the end of the day. But no doubt that there are several aspects of Islam that I look up to and respect. Among them is the fact that Islam is a meritocratic religion and puts a lot of emphasis on doing your best to help the poor and weak in society. Imagine being told that as a hindu that your task in life is to literally clean the shit for a higher caste :farmajoyaab:

think what bothers many muslims including me is the absolutism,kind take or leave it attitude and the quick nasty reaction if you question certain aspects of the religion which many people aware of but afraid to say it loud lest they be called Christian,atheist or whateva. its the accusation & terror that more often comes out of many muslims unlike any otha religion. Its always defend defend as theres some kind alien about to destroy it..Basically humans r same having same problems and issues,,i believe its the truth that most or many muslims do the same vice most Christians,jews,budists ets do.whether its alcohol,adultery,lies,theft,killing etc,,but the problem here is muslims act like they on high horse..no no muslims don't do that. Like all we know you would've conversation about religion with a muslim that you know he drinks,he a thief,a liar,cheat on his wife and he comes up with all this BS on why I don't pray or fast or that I go to hell for saying the moon was reached,that am not muslim...and that's not only him but kind defensive mechanism for many of the religion or brainwashed from young age that no matter how bad & filthy you're you still have to project a sheikh & somehow end up in heaven..anotha example,,one white lady converts to islam and all of a sudden the man on the street is talking about,,whats the big deal millions of people change religions every year and no one care to know.whats is this inferiority complex,what they afraid of...Look at the muslim world,besides turkey and maybe Malaysia and Indonesia, they all in bondage with kings and dictators and if you brave enough to ask why all muslim countries in such peril the answer from most will be allah is punishing us for not following the right path and all these leaders r not muslim enough,,,ok ok,change comes another one come to power and the probability is it get worse,then some mufti or so called religious scholar comes around to topple the gov't and talks about on how to implement sharia...in the process millions die,take the boat or remain in abject poverty and sorrow..my main point here is muslims have to accept the fact that they r not and cannot follow quraan 100%.it has always been like that and gona be that way,,,if you wana do it or can do it,,FINE, but stop acting that you a more better person or close to god than other humanity.The biggest hypocrisy that always puzzles me is the response that say Christians(in this case whites) have been given all the best in life by god and muslims will have it in after life...funniest excuse for thm lagging behind in every aspect.and please for anyone talking about this subject,be polite.unlike what I see most onlines and in real life,people boiling their blood for the simplest stuff which they could othawise handled in a more dignified way.
You just can't throw real life out of the window, you may not like it but human experience is tangible.
Great post. We need to drive extremism and intolerance out of Islam. We need a secular system that gives people the freedom that God endowed them with. Everything should be up for debate and discussion. There should be no taboos. Disbelief only spreads when questioning is forbidden. Because people go to the internet for other sources of information. That's why my avatar says Question Everything. The truth will become apparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts