Somali Ex MN officer f¥cked for life. Foregone conclusion on his verdict. $50m lawsuit awaits him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
$50 million?
:drakekidding:
Since when was mug $50 million for anyone? If they think they're getting anymore than 50 camels, they're smoking something real good.
:umad:
The innocent brother needs to fly back to Somalia at this rate though. It's not looking good.
:kanyehmm:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
$50 million?
:drakekidding:
Since when was mug $50 million for anyone? If they think they're getting anymore than 50 camels, they're smoking something real good.
:umad:
The innocent brother needs to fly back to Somalia at this rate though. It's not looking good.
:kanyehmm:

If i were him i will just disappear to the UK

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They confiscated his passport

Rkelly u r so innocent and cute. u dont need a passport to travel., didn't u read my thread about the Saudi prince being sent a private jet to make him escape the law ?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Rkelly u r so innocent and cute. u dont need a passport to travel., didn't u read my thread about the Saudi prince being sent a private jet to make him escape the law ?

That was a state sponsored. Who does he have ?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Then he needs to make a break for it to Mexico and sail back home from there.

Waar ninkani wey u dhamaatey.

Why join the force if you are that fulay where you shoot across your partner.

Now he is caught up in racism where police have refused to support him. They usually support their cadaan officers to the ends of earth

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That was a state sponsored. Who does he have ?

actually he wasnt a prince lol he was just a rich kid --his family had money enuf to secure him a flight. Islamically he is not guilty because it was an accident. But he is entitled to blood money compensation for the victim family which they will pay i am sure

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Waar ninkani wey u dhamaatey.

Why join the force if you are that fulay where you shoot across your partner.

Now he is caught up in racism where police have refused to support him. They usually support their cadaan officers to the ends of earth
He's not a fulay! He's just in a bit of a pickle right now.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He's not a fulay! He's just in a bit of a pickle right now.

its not fulaay. Police all share a panic fear thing they have., they have very jitery. fear if people come close. and with the advent of police social media hate, the fear has sky rocketed.

he is done.

First he is going to prison for a long time.

In the rarest of rare occasion that he escapes guilty verdict he will have $50m lawsuit. He doesn’t have that but every asset he owned goes to cadaan family.

Someone is headed for homelessness and mental damage

Rip Faarax

http://m.startribune.com/citing-nar...nse-skips-inspection-of-police-suv/503860512/
You see how hard they ride on non white cops. This nigga is dumb! Bet he wishes he kept that gofundme now.

:mjlol::manny:

The moment this Faarax shot this cadaan woman, he should have booked his ticket to Mudug, Somalia that night and left the next day. Absolute doqon, Did he think his 'fellow policemen' were going to ride out for him like they do for other policemen who kill madows?

Smdh, I feel for him man, he's in a very sticky situation. He needs to make sure he prays all his 5 mandatory prayers, his nawafil (optional) prayers and stand for the 1/3rd of the night praying to Allah to get him out of this mess.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He refused that gofundme and stuck around. I think that nigga wants to go to jail. Who knows maybe he has mental health and knows he deserves to be locked up.

He does seem mental infested with an illness.

Status
Not open for further replies.