Somali Ethiopian Govt Officials warns TPLF to not hold elections?!

This is what is called democracy.

I know Abye will use Somalis to fight Oromo uprising.

Also if Oromo uprising is quelled.
Somalis will be used to humble Tigray.
Just like they were used to break the Eritrean defences in 1998.
The guy that brought the ingenious idea is still MIA as they TPLF might have killed him.

The guy that brought the ingenious idea is still MIA as they TPLF might have killed him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A somali guy in the front lines during the 1998 war btw Ethiopia Vs Eritrea.

The Eritreans spooked the entrance to Badme with mines and this created a very big challenge to the Ethiopians.
A Somali guy brought the idea of using a group of donkeys to cross the mine field and thus detonated the path and made it accessible which allowed the Ethiopian military to use and it came as a surprise to Eritreans who didn't expect in a million years the Ethiopians would break the barrier.
The guy after the war instead of being awarded the highest honour in military tactics however disappeared into oblivion probably killed by TPLF.
Xabashi are like that they will never accept you a Somali.

Lol you think too highly of the somalis within ethiopia bro.
if he does use somalis against oromos, it'll only distract, for a while, then eventually abiy will run away too; like the tplf did, who tried to use the somalis via abdi illey against oromos, and look where they all ended up. abdi illey is imprisoned forced to learn afaan oromo, tplf is nervously doing their tegadalay tigray circle dance in mekelle hotel, etc.

if he does use somalis against oromos, it'll only distract, for a while, then eventually abiy will run away too; like the tplf did, who tried to use the somalis via abdi illey against oromos, and look where they all ended up. abdi illey is imprisoned forced to learn afaan oromo, tplf is nervously doing their tegadalay tigray circle dance in mekelle hotel, etc.
Wachis if Somalis in Ethiopia had proper weapons they can take out Oromos and Amahara and as well as Tigray combined it's not rocket science.We know well with your tyranny of numbers you folks have wasted a big opportunity and know Amhara is likely to ride on Qerro fame.Abye has put Amharas on key government and military positions replacing Oromos.The transition is eminent.

You on the other hand come from the most submissive Oromo group of traitors called naftanyas who have been back stabbing Oromos for a century.

There is no permanent enemies of friends in politics.The TPLF dogs can be useful one day.

But a naftanya is only useful to Amhara feudalists.

Wachis if Somalis in Ethiopia had proper weapons they can take out Oromos and Amahara and as well as Tigray combined it's not rocket science.We know well with your tyranny of numbers you folks have wasted a big opportunity and know Amhara is likely to ride on Qerro fame.Abye has put Amharas on key government and military positions replacing Oromos.The transition is eminent.

You on the other hand come from the most submissive Oromo group of traitors called naftanyas who have been back stabbing Oromos for a century.

There is no permanent enemies of friends in politics.The TPLF dogs can be useful one day.

But a naftanya is only useful to Amhara feudalists.

Lol oh yeah, where would they fight then? in your lands, or in our lands where have a great advantage? we would not invade your lands, no incentive or reason to.
so if you come to our lands, or the amhara mountains; you guys would be mauled horribly.
Blah blah blah, you have no idea what's actually going on, nor do I feel the need to educate your ignorant angry donqonkii self; just stay tuned and you'll see soon enough for yourself.

Lol oh yeah, where would they fight then? in your lands, or in our lands where have a great advantage? we would not invade your lands, no incentive or reason to.
so if you come to our lands, or the amhara mountains; you guys would be mauled horribly.
Blah blah blah, you have no idea what's actually going on, nor do I feel the need to educate your ignorant angry donqonkii self; just stay tuned and you'll see soon enough for yourself.
You have always been habesha foot soilders their cannon fodder.You are not known to have brave hearts TPLF women in 1990s walked over your "brave hearts" and captured most of your bases don't flatter yourself.Also amhara do not know how to fight they know how to gather 100 million Ethiopian on others.
Reminds me of the battle of Adwa where Italians were 30 K while Menelik had 200K mostly Oromos with their feet chained so that they don't escape the war.

You know the last fight in Moyale we whipped your @ss.

You have always been habesha foot soilders their cannon fodder.You are not known to have brave hearts TPLF women in 1990s walked over your "brave hearts" and captured most of your bases don't flatter yourself.Also amhara do not know how to fight they know how to gather 100 million Ethiopian on others.
Reminds me of the battle of Adwa where Italians were 30 K while Menelik had 200K mostly Oromos with their feet chained so that they don't escape the war.

You know the last fight in Moyale we whipped your @ss.

Yes, we Oromos are not brave, even though the egyptians, the mahdists, the italians, and others who fought us, would disagree with you- but yes indeed, everything you say is right, and everyone else is wrong; wow, you're a genius dude!
I do not need or want to speak for amharas, but the fact is, if you fight any man on his own land, where he is armed well and knows his land well, and has numbers; he's bound to give you a bloody nose or two. I never underestimate a foe, but you can try, i guarantee that you would send somalis to their deaths in the amhara mountains, as you relax in your comfy home in the diaspora; yet you would not dare fight yourself- yet you have the nerve to call others cowards. pfffft!
You failed to mention that everyone was fighting the derg, not just ''the tplf women,'' but oromos, amharas, eritreans, somalis, and their neighbor, sudan. but go ahead, leave out important facts, to make yourself look ignorant of history.
Yes, exaggerate more and lie more, that'll make your argument more convincing!

oh i'm sorry did donqonkii fight in moyale? do donqonkii live in moyale?
was it the entire oromo vs somali? or was it just the usual borana and garre?

Yes, we Oromos are not brave, even though the egyptians, the mahdists, the italians, and others who fought us, would disagree with you- but yes indeed, everything you say is right, and everyone else is wrong; wow, you're a genius dude!
I do not need or want to speak for amharas, but the fact is, if you fight any man on his own land, where he is armed well and knows his land well, and has numbers; he's bound to give you a bloody nose or two. I never underestimate a foe, but you can try, i guarantee that you would send somalis to their deaths in the amhara mountains, as you relax in your comfy home in the diaspora; yet you would not dare fight yourself- yet you have the nerve to call others cowards. pfffft!
You failed to mention that everyone was fighting the derg, not just ''the tplf women,'' but oromos, amharas, eritreans, somalis, and their neighbor, sudan. but go ahead, leave out important facts, to make yourself look ignorant of history.
Yes, exaggerate more and lie more, that'll make your argument more convincing!

oh i'm sorry did donqonkii fight in moyale? do donqonkii live in moyale?
was it the entire oromo vs somali? or was it just the usual borana and garre?
You fought under habesha name from rented guns owned by the European colonailists.
It's not like you fought as an Oromo fighting for Oromo hegemony.
The West provided machine guns and latest weapons to the habesha as well as advisors while they prevented Somalis and others from accessing the same weapons.

While promos were just a foot soilders some even changed their names, culture and religion to appease their masters.

You fought under habesha name from rented guns owned by the European colonailists.
It's not like you fought as an Oromo fighting for Oromo hegemony.
The West provided machine guns and latest weapons to the habesha as well as advisors while they prevented Somalis and others from accessing the same weapons.

While promos were just a foot soilders some even changed their names, culture and religion to appease their masters.

Regardless of what country we fought under, no foe who met the oromo in battle, doubted our bravery, and they were dying at our hands, and were in turn killing our warriors too, as that is natural in war-yet you, a random angry ogadeni nomad aka keyboard warrior, is so filled with hatred of oromos, that you cannot admit known facts about them.
You lose some, you win some, yet Somalis have no one to blame for their woes today, but themselves, nobody is forcing you guys to fight each other, and hate each other along clan lines, despite having 1 religion 1 language and 1 culture.

Regardless of what country we fought under, no foe who met the oromo in battle, doubted our bravery, and they were dying at our hands, and were in turn killing our warriors too, as that is natural in war-yet you, a random angry ogadeni nomad aka keyboard warrior, is so filled with hatred of oromos, that you cannot admit known facts about them.
You lose some, you win some, yet Somalis have no one to blame for their woes today, but themselves, nobody is forcing you guys to fight each other, and hate each other along clan lines, despite having 1 religion 1 language and 1 culture.
We know Oromos well and have lived with them for centuries.You are a midget Oromo who has more habesha heritage than most of Oromos.You are not even the warrior clan.
Its unlucky we are not neighbours.We would have karbashed the tape worms.out of your intestines.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
why are you talking about abdi illey when your most influential and popular politicians are curently locked-up in jail.

why are you talking about abdi illey when your most influential and popular politicians are curently locked-up by Abiy Ahmed.
He brags about the history of Johannes,Ras Alula and Menelik and claims its Oromo heritage.
This midget Oromo is not even our neighbour.
If He was Arsi at least there could be common ground but this guy is like Abye Today they are Muslim tomorrow they are Christian's and later they are Black lives matters they are flipfloppers from Showa.

We know Oromos well and have lived with them for centuries.You are a midget Oromo who has more habesha heritage than most of Oromos.You are not even the warrior clan.
Its unlucky we are not neighbours.We would have karbashed the tape worms.out of your intestines.

And we know you well too, you are the ones who slaughter each other, and hate each other, despite being of the same religion, culture, and language; focus more on that, and less on the internal affairs of others, Get your house in order before preaching to others is what I'm saying.

why are you talking about abdi illey when your most influential and popular politicians are curently locked-up in jail.

I am reminding your donqonkii brother that, somalis in ethiopia cannot stop oromos from accomplishing their goals, by siding with those in power, be it TPLF or Abiy, and history proves me right. TPLF tried to use the somalis, led by abdi illey, to distract the oromos, and what happened in the end?

He brags about the history of Johannes,Ras Alula and Menelik and claims its Oromo heritage.
This midget Oromo is not even our neighbour.
If He was Arsi at least there could be common ground but this guy is like Abye Today they are Muslim tomorrow they are Christian's and later they are Black lives matters they are flipfloppers from Showa.

I didn't mention any of those men, but keep lying if you wish, if it helps you sleep better at night.
That's the thing, we are One Oromo, regardless of where we live, we do not think in terms of clan, maybe you guys should take notes from us on that, and then you'd be more united.

And we know you well too, you are the ones who slaughter each other, and hate each other, despite being of the same religion, culture, and language; focus more on that, and less on the internal affairs of others, Get your house in order before preaching to others is what I'm saying.
As if Oromos have not been slaughtering each other for centuries even converting to christianity just to be a habesha lapdog and kill their fellow Muslim.oromos.

Tell me who is killing Oromo protestors today in Ethiopia Abye a mortad and Oromo soilders even raping Oromo women.

No wonder Iskander Naga is laughing hard.
By the way the confidence that Amhara brag on national TV in an Addis Ababa protest that took place recently saying they killed.Hechalu and Jawar is next.

Go fix your house first because it is rotten to the core.

I didn't mention any of those men, but keep lying if you wish, if it helps you sleep better at night.
That's the thing, we are One Oromo, regardless of where we live, we do not think in terms of clan, maybe you guys should take notes from us on that, and then you'd be more united.
You like flip flopping too.much my gala friend.
Abdi Iley was removed from power by Abye the same Abye that is killing Oromos in the streets today.
Mind you most Oromo politicians are.sharing the same cell as Abdi Iley.Jawar is locked up in dark room he wishes he was jailed in Abdi Iley quarters.

You like flip flopping too.much my gala friend.
Abdi Iley was removed from power by Abye the same Abye that is killing Oromos in the streets today.
Mind you most Oromo politicians are.sharing the same cell as Abdi Iley.Jawar is locked up in dark room he wishes he was jailed in Abdi Iley quarters.

Yes because abdi illey's own actions called for it, he declared war on abiy, and despite my disagreements with abiy, he had no choice but to send the army in.
but abdi illey tried to save his tplf bosses too, by using somalis as cannon fodder to fight oromos who were focused solely on tplf's removal; and where did that get the tplf? how about abdi illey?
now give it some time and see what happens to abiy himself.

Trending