Somali divorcee seeks Jamaican marriage 6 months after separating with her husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
about 30 min ago a friend showed me a Snapchat group where this somali girl seeks advice on if she should remarry with a Jamaican convert for pussy or not.

She said she has kids with her ex husband of 6 months ago and she registered herself in the masjid where they matched her with with the convert lol.

If I convert what are my chances of getting a wife? I didn’t know muslim mosques were match makers ;)

53C4261A-45DD-4640-A456-183E548D9905.png

Last edited:

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who fucking cares what a random woman does with her life. I'm so done with these meaningless gossip threads.

Sigh, what a disappointment. For a well educated Somali guy, who didn't grow up in a typical Somali household, I thought you would be much different from the guys(the troll ones) on here. But, I guess not. You fit right in, linguistically, culturally, religiously and mentally.:2tjlv3e:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who fucking cares what a random woman does with her life. I'm so done with these meaningless gossip threads.

Sigh, what a disappointment. For a well educated Somali guy, who didn't grow up in a typical Somali household, I thought you would be much different from the guys(the troll ones) on here. But, I guess not. You fit right in, linguistically, culturally, religiously and mentally.:2tjlv3e:
Nej inte riktig hahaha

Btw i never saw that sc group until today at the gym through a friend, but I never knew muslim go to the mosques for match making hence why i posted

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
If that’s what makes her happy, I’d say go for it. Plus his Muslim so that’s also a plus :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
about 30 min ago a friend showed me a Snapchat group where this somali girl seeks advice on if she should remarry with a Jamaican convert for pussy or not.

She said she has kids with her ex husband of 6 months ago and she registered herself in the masjid where they matched her with with the convert lol.

If I convert what are my chances of getting a wife? I didn’t know muslim mosques were match makers ;)

View attachment 39927
upload_2018-3-29_14-44-21.jpeg
upload_2018-3-29_14-44-31.jpeg

Good luck with your future Jamaican babies

Status
Not open for further replies.