Somali digital creator Anwar Ahmed (podcaster + self help/gym) is fine

Somali guys who go to the gym be fine, Anwar Ahmed on IG:anwarahmed4 is a good example. One of the most in fit and active somali men i have seen, his page is a travelling/self help page. Nice to see somali guys in this space

Also the braids on him ๐Ÿ”ฅ

vid-8243.jpg
vid-77625.jpg
vid-87163.jpg

iskufilann

inactive.
Somali guys who go to the gym be fine, Anwar Ahmed on IG:anwarahmed4 is a good example. One of the most in fit and active somali men i have seen, his page is a travelling/self help page. Nice to see somali guys in this space

Also the braids on him ๐Ÿ”ฅ

View attachment 255739View attachment 255740View attachment 255743

I agree. Majority of the Somali men should enrol themselves in a gym rather than staying at home and claiming they have a six pack, when it's clearly baruur

He's too skinny. Any man below 200 lbs is a female.
wait till you realise most women prefer taller, lean (almost skinny) men over big guys. the body builder look has to be the ugliest physique ever. Some guys over do it to the point they have giant chest with tiny legs.

this man has the best body in my eyes, tall, lean but still muscular

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
wait till you realise most women prefer taller, lean (almost skinny) men over big guys. the body builder look has to be the ugliest physique ever. Some guys over do it to the point they have giant chest with tiny legs.

this man has the best body in my eyes, tall, lean but still muscular
The problem is he looks good without a shirt. You couldn't tell if he hit the gym with one.

Ideally to have a good physique, you should have bigger arms and wide broad shoulders so that people can see that you're built even while wearing a shirt.

He has a more Ethiopian aesthetic in the face. Not the eyes but perhaps the nose and braids.
Imma need yโ€™all stop stop calling any Somali you see who doesnโ€™t look like you โ€œEthiopianโ€ or โ€œAfrican Americanโ€ ๐Ÿ’€ are we suppose to all look like some walking stereotype

also who said Somalis canโ€™t get braids?? ๐Ÿฅด

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Imma need yโ€™all stop stop calling any Somali you see who doesnโ€™t look like you โ€œEthiopianโ€ or โ€œAfrican Americanโ€ ๐Ÿ’€ are we suppose to all look like some walking stereotype

also who said Somalis canโ€™t get braids?? ๐Ÿฅด
Why are you offended? And making assumptions about what we look like because we disagree with you. Braids or dreads make him look even more Habeshi if I'm being honest.
Saturday Night Live Comedy GIF by ABC Network
Some Somalis overlap with Ethiopians or Eritreans in appearance and vice versa. There is nothing wrong with that. Let's ask @Danakiil what he thinks?

Barni

โš ๏ธ EPILEPTIC WARNING โš ๏ธ
Me personally I donโ€™t see it, but he does seem to take good care of himself.

Trending