Somali diaspora vs. Somaliss in somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Somalis back home are more hardworking than the welfare guzzling goons in the West, but fall into Qabiilist rhetoric quite easily and are easily brainwashed by the barbaric Arabs. They worship anything Arabs say and are quick to turn against their own Cushitic brothers and sisters in favour of ass-licking the Arabs or Turks.

Somalis in the West tend to be more open-minded and nationalistic than the ones back home despite their laziness. The younger ones who put their mind to good use are better educated and have a better chance of contributing to Somalia’s future than the young generation born back home.

Both equally dumb though Somalis in the diaspora take the cake.
435C725B-F8CC-4B96-A466-DA2DC95798D7.png

The Somalis back home are more hardworking than the welfare guzzling goons in the West, but fall into Qabiilist rhetoric quite easily and are easily brainwashed by the barbaric Arabs. They worship anything Arabs say and are quick to turn against their own Cushitic brothers and sisters in favour of ass-licking the Arabs or Turks.

Somalis in the West tend to be more open-minded and nationalistic than the ones back home despite their laziness. The younger ones who put their mind to good use are better educated and have a better chance of contributing to Somalia’s future than the young generation born back home.
Qabilist arebway worse in the diaspora.
Open minded meaning that they are more liberal is why you have all the problems with the community .

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
They work harder yes. But we're both saqajans they're just more lowkey with it.
They work harder but destroy what theyve created hence the out come is zero. Somalis in the diaspora guzzle welfare and benefits while chatting on the phone about qabiil and at the same time saying the country that took care of them is kuffar and haraam. The outcome is 0 for both retards

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Two sides of the same coin

“Inkastuu Dur Dur iyo Dabaal Galo,
“Dofaar Abidkii Ma daahiro”

They work harder but destroy what theyve created hence the out come is zero. Somalis in the diaspora guzzle welfare and benefits while chatting on the phone about qabiil and at the same time saying the country that took care of them is kuffar and haraam. The outcome is 0 for both retards

you know how they say, the Somalis in the west "we halaben" cuz most are adopting galo culture well I was in Somalia and I saw some Somalis doing galo stuff. I remember being on the beach and seing a Halimo and a Farah having sex in the oceans. :mybusiness:

me and my mom saw them and now everytime my mom tells me I need dhaqan celis I will remind her of what we saw and ask her if that's the kind of dhaqan she would rather have me adopt.:mjohreally:

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
you know how they say, the Somalis in the west "we halaben" cuz most are adopting galo culture well I was in Somalia and I saw some Somalis doing galo stuff. I remember being on the beach and seing a Halimo and a Farah having sex in the oceans. :mybusiness:

me and my mom saw them and now everytime my mom tells me I need dhaqan celis I will remind her of what we saw and ask her if that's the kind of dhaqan she would rather have me adopt.:mjohreally:
Sex! Your lying sxb

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Waan famay lakiin kuwaan af ingriis ugu qor
Sxb bal turjum
The closest corresponding saying in the English language is

“leopard cannot change its spots”

A pig doesn’t become purified even after it swims through a creek.

Something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts