Somali dad South Korean mom tiktok

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
When the Eurasian caked into the Somali genome pops out :sass2:

If you marry any person that isn't mixed with Africans in Eurasia, your child will be 70% Eurasian DNA( 20% carried from you and the rest from the other parent) and only 30% Ancestral East African.
I don't know why people compare half Somalis to mixes from other ethnicities. Their make-up is different from most. You'd be surprised by the number of ignorant people, including Somalis, that exist outside of the interweb. They aren't as familiar with genetics as they are on SSpot. People on here are very outlier.

NidarNidar

Punisher
I don't know why people compare half Somalis to mixes from other ethnicities. Their make-up is different from most. You'd be surprised by the number of ignorant people, including Somalis, that exist outside of the interweb. They aren't as familiar with genetics as they are on SSpot. People on here are very outlier.
Ignorance is blissful at times, if you have a basic understanding of human migration it's not that shocking, the main reason I'll be sticking to Somali women, can't be getting stopped at the airport with a white child, my sister look mixed race already.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ignorance is blissful at times, if you have a basic understanding of human migration it's not that shocking, the main reason I'll be sticking to Somali women, can't be getting stopped at the airport with a white child, my sister look mixed race already.
Personally, I'm too vain to like anything that doesn't look like me, so I never worry about ajnabis. Even among Somalis, I'm very selective. I don't really think we discuss the various Somali look subtypes we have. The discussions of physical appearances are based on mixed-race Somalis, where there are more extremes and where they can favour many different races/ethnicities.