Somali cuunto is boring

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Why is it so dead? Why do we have no variety of different dishes? Why don’t we have fish dish?
We have the longest coastline but dont have a fish cuisine 🤣 ? What is wrong with our people ? What are the millions of dhalinayro doing there? At least the bantu people are working.I wonder if they have a fish cuisine they eat ?

we have millions of camels and goats and sheep , we could make our own unique dishes . Somali food is mostly influenced by Italians, Indians and arabs. We are a dead nation.

Based

VIP
I said this and they qashined me damn lamagoodles. Only Somalis overrate their food. No seasoning just bland nonsense

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
We're constantly eating fish. My dad and brothers like shrimp and lobsters they sometimes order and make but I'm too picky and stick to what I know and like lol.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1633629259924.png

Lofi99

LOFI HIGH
Why is it so dead? Why do we have no variety of different dishes? Why don’t we have fish dish?
We have the longest coastline but dont have a fish cuisine 🤣 ? What is wrong with our people ? What are the millions of dhalinayro doing there? At least the bantu people are working.I wonder if they have a fish cuisine they eat ?

we have millions of camels and goats and sheep , we could make our own unique dishes . Somali food is mostly influenced by Italians, Indians and arabs. We are a dead nation.
Just say you want to marry a ajanab and keep it moving .

Idk. But Somalis can make a great grilled beef or goat meat with rice. When I lived in stone mountain, we loved to go to the local Somali restaurants. My favorite food is my own first of course (Ethiopian/Oromo) but Somali foods good too

Trending

Latest posts