Somali crush dilemma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
There's this Somali queen I started talking too, how do I tell her to give up the malab halal style?

I don't want to start a clan war with the wrong people, so I would love to hear sound advice from our grand mufti @Bidaar Wanagsan

Clan wars are very inconvenient to seekers after flesh. You're right to avoid them.

Here's what you do, find out which strip club her dad goes to, take a few compromising photos, preferably with his face deep in the exotic dancer's beautiful divide, and then pop round one day to his house, and say, with as much confidence as you can summon, "adeer, I would like to discuss joining your family through the bond of matrimony. I'm an upstanding citizen. I've never been to the jailhouse, the beer house, or the house, I've not even been on the sex offender's register. Before you give me your answer, here (slide the photos on the table), please review this material and tell me how we can best work together to keep them from seeing the light of day and disturbing you and your wife's domestic tranquility."

I assure you, the little bint will be yours by the morning after, and the mehr will not exceed the price of a cheese burger.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Clan wars are very inconvenient to seekers after flesh. You're right to avoid them.

Here's what you do, find out which strip club her dad goes to, take a few compromising photos, preferably with his face deep in the exotic dancer's beautiful divide, and then pop round one day to his house, and say, with as much confidence as you can summon, "adeer, I would like to discuss joining your family through the bond of matrimony. I'm an upstanding citizen. I've never been to the jailhouse, the beer house, or the house, I've not even been on the sex offender's register. Before you give me your answer, here (slide the photos on the table), please review this material and tell me how we can best work together to keep them from seeing the light of day and disturbing you and your wife's domestic tranquility."

I assure you, the little bint will be yours by the morning after, and the mehr will not exceed the price of a cheese burger.
Great advice from grand mufti of SSPOT, I know I can always count on your fatwa. May Allah bless you with hur al ayn, ameen.

The last time @Bidaar Wanagsan flirted with a female was when Shaq and Kobe were playing on the same team. :gucciwhat:

If you want advice ask the one who's engaged (Me ofcourse) :sass2::sass1:
It's sad to see the casual dismissal of senior citizens in this place. It's true, I've not pulled the moves on a cutie since Tyrannosaurus Rex bestrided the globe, arm in arm with a bootylicious Brontosaurus, but so what. It's not about how frequently you get the feminine slit, but how well you plunge into it.

I never thought educated Somali millenials would engage in ageist discrimination. I fight against sexism, so why can't you fight against ageism macaaney?

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Start of a friends than ask your self do you see yourself with her in the next 5 years best way then ask her

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's sad to see the casual dismissal of senior citizens in this place. It's true, I've not pulled the moves on a cutie since Tyrannosaurus Rex bestrided the globe, arm in arm with a bootylicious Brontosaurus, but so what. It's not about how frequently you get the feminine slit, but how well you plunge into it.

I never thought educated Somali millenials would engage in ageist discrimination. I fight against sexism, so why can't you fight against ageism macaaney?
Old Somali guys need to know their limit. :bell:

Reborn
I approached a xalimos for the first time earlier this week. :whoo:

Took an L and so I'm just looking forward to the arranged marriage back home in a few years time.:wow1:

@Bidaar Wanagsan I heard you give great fatwa regarding relationships and such.I'd normally ask my sensei @El padrone for help but it seems the feds have caught him :damedamn:

Old Somali guys need to know their limit. :bell:
Somali women are ingrates. I regret having burned bras for them at feminist rallies. It was embarrassing to have to buy them from Ann Summers, in between the edible knickers aisle and the dildo rack. This is why I joined the Men's Rights Activists. Male oppression has to end. The only two associations a brother needs to belong to are MRA and NRA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending