Somali Corner guy goes viral again on TIKTOK and people are mad

This is bullsh1t and clout chasing. So what he hit on girls. If they not interested, just say no. But to play along and record him and this nerd talking like young impressionable girls is so messed up.

This man has grey hairs in his beard and he's claiming 1995? I understand that teenagers are naive but I don't think they're dumb enough to believe that.

This is obviously someone who has beef with Somali corner guy and has his own agenda. What's sick to me is him using Somali girl's as pawns to further this beef.

Before making claims such as this, we need proof and receipts. All we got was a video of him showing his age to some random user.

This same guy is in the comments agreeing with an Ajnabi insulting Somali's.

Screen Shot 2022-03-22 at 12.27.10 PM.png

This man has grey hairs in his beard and he's claiming 1995? I understand that teenagers are naive but I don't think they're dumb enough to believe that.
95 is 27. It is not common to have gray her. But not impossible. A 26 year old Indian guy I work with has gray hair and he is born and bred in Uk. So no fake age

The content creator has beef with the guy it seems

This is obviously someone who has beef with Somali corner guy and has his own agenda. What's sick to me is him using Somali girl's as pawns to further this beef.

Before making claims such as this, we need proof and receipts. All we got was a video of him showing his age to some random user.

This same guy is in the comments agreeing with an Ajnabi insulting Somali's.

View attachment 218023
Straight away I got bad vibes from him wallahi

Trending

Latest posts