Somali cop shoots dead white Australian lady in Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odeg

Gedo
Why is the NAACP injecting themselves? Black americans :draketf:

The Somali cop is on relative safe grounds since there is no video evidence.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
He shot a white lady in her pjs? Yeah buddy is going to jail no doubt. This case is not similar to the other cases, in fact they might just use him as an excuse to tell the public how justice was served this time.

If this man gets a sentence, we will se the wrath of the madows in USA. I´m just waiting for Al Sharpton to eat this up if this happens:mybusiness:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
He ded.

News already talking about the woman's life and how she wanted to get married. And the mayors demanding answers.

Shouldn't have killed an cadaan women, even cadaan men don't get away w that.

This will shed light to whether it's the cops who are racist or the system. I expect him to be charged tho.

Can't wait to read the YouTube comments of whites who defend cops all the time. Let's see if they defend this guy

Things are looking (somewhat) bad for this guy:

1) He shut off his camera for no clear reason
2) He's among three officers currently being sued in federal court (for a separate offense)
3) The lady was in her pajamas, and is a foreigner so there will be considerable international pressure. Australian media is swarming Minneapolis currently.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Cops show up.
Woman approaches cop car for help in her pj's, which would make concealing a weapon nearly impossible.
Cop on the passenger side shoots his gun across his partner, killing the woman.
No body cameras on.

I feel like this was a hit :ivers:

Keo

VIP
Why would he risk his job and possible jail time to shoot her for no reason? There's obviously something she was doing.

IMG_3843.JPG

The guy that shot her

Status
Not open for further replies.