Somali "Claiming" Curse Gone Wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor guy in the video shares a DNA test that shows he's 50% Nigerian and 50% Swedish.

Lo and behold a bunch of Xoolos in the comment section telling him he's Somali.

:mindblown:

...the banner of his YouTube page has the word "Politics" in it, so he's Somali to me.

At this point I'd rather read neo-nazi comments on youtube than another pathetic Somali going " you look somali? omg are u somali?" to any vaguely black looking person.

At this point I'd rather read neo-nazi comments on youtube than another pathetic Somali going " you look somali? omg are u somali?" to any vaguely black looking person.

Lool Somalis are turning into AA's, claiming anyone who looks vaguely similar. I saw a vid of a dark Arab girl and people were saying she looked Somali in the comments :snoop:

Lool Somalis are turning into AA's, claiming anyone who looks vaguely similar. I saw a vid of a dark Arab girl and people were saying she looked Somali in the comments :snoop:

This is another reason why I'm giving the word "Somali" a break.

...Puntite on the other hand:mjswag:

I was suggesting improvements but you wanna be dodgy huh? :birdman:

Qasaro athi kaween malugu arkin adunyatha!

has the audacity to lecture about making money but wont change his content to better monetize from it :lawd: somaliga tahay wus!

Somali Business creatives don't exist.:kodaksmiley:

Quit kawaaling my creative process.

Btw, take those Quote Cards down from your IG page

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes

AAs are allowed to do that, we are not

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending