Somali Canadians: The ******s of the Somali Diaspora

Discussion in 'General' started by Inactive, Sep 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inactive

Inactive

Ratings:
    +14,856
    Many Canadians here who despise me who will agree. In fact @Mohamud just said he saw an old drunk man on the bus

I'm only pleased about the drinking (I don't drink though) and open homosexuality. The rest... I'm heartbroken as any rational Somalis would

2. yas/London

yas/London

Ratings:
    +2,944
    Everyone stay in your clan lines!! I'm fed up with her and my mother.

3. yas/London

yas/London

Ratings:
    +2,944
    You don't like them it's your job my Harti sister!!

4. TekNiKo

TekNiKo

Ratings:
    +10,680
    They are the worst most degenerate failed group, a testament to the disaster of settling in gaalo lands

5. Apollo

Apollo Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +36,137
    I predicted this a long time ago.

Over 90% of the descendants of refugees in the West will never return to their home country.

6. BigGus

BigGus

Ratings:
    +142
    People here are more concern about the Somali culture more than the crime and birth out wedlock and future single motherhood in the Somali western community. I live in Seattle and I'm already seeing majority of the Somali dudes I went to HS with or known are fucking into gang/organize crime activities. The girls became thots, having kids and catching STD's. However, I don't know the numbers, but I have been seeing 100's of Somali youngster parties with these low-lives. Go onto Twitter and see the #BlackOutEid hashtag and you will see some of the thugs from my city.

Thanks @AbdiJohnson for posting about this. I been thinking lately about the future of the Somali youngsters in my city. The problem isn't only in Canada, it's also here in the states. Another problem is that their only religious organizations in the Somali community that deal with these things and most of the thugs think they're being judge for their actions. So, secular Somali organizations need to deal with these things through a different approach.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
  7. Mercury

Mercury Staff Member Moderator

Ratings:
    +15,152
    Wtf is a blackout eid??

8. BigGus

BigGus

Ratings:
    +142
    Basically it's created for Black Muslims lol. It's apart of the social justice warrior crap.

9. BigGus

BigGus

Ratings:
    +142
    They were posting their EID pics, but it was only for Black Muslims. I know it might sound kinda retarded.

10. Mercury

Ratings:
    +15,152
    Ok I checked around online and its pretty dumb no need to point out your ass is black

11. Mercury

Ratings:
    +15,152
    I got a cousin who lives in Montreal hardly any somalis there since they speak both english and french there

I noticed somalis that live in a city with a small somali community usually do good compared to a big city filled with somalis

• Like Like x 1
  12. BigGus

BigGus

Ratings:
    +142
    Look, I don't know how active you're political(western) or your age, this whole social justice crap has been going on for awhile. Basically the theory is: Blacks and Muslims are oppressed in white societies. So, if you're Black(African or descendant of slaves) and Muslim - you have two points in the Oppression Olympics. Also, if you're a female - you get an extra point. So, Black Muslims created(I suppose) this hashtag to be snowflakes.

13. MARAQ DIGAAG

MARAQ DIGAAG

Ratings:
    +7,111
    black out eid :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Mohamud

Mohamud ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Ratings:
    +11,915
    >oppression Olympics

W I N
    I
    N

• Like Like x 1
  15. MARAQ DIGAAG

MARAQ DIGAAG

Ratings:
    +7,111
    I am checking it out too .stumbled on some xalimos who are acting like kunta kintes grandchildren . I am
    Going to conduct an internal inquiry into why sjw Abu Trinidad lives matter is so popular with xalimos in North Anerica .I will present my research to the gallery .

• Like Like x 3
  16. Unstable

Unstable

Ratings:
    +641
    Let me emphasize this. The Somali diaspora in the greater scheme of things are meaningless. If everyone in the Somali diaspora disappeared tomorrow, we would still have 15-25 million strong Somalis with their culture and religion intact occupying 1 million km2 worth of land with the longest coastline in Africa.

• Like Like x 1
  17. RudeBoi

RudeBoi Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi

Ratings:
    +587
    Toronto Somalis are the livest Somali diaspora hands down.I wouldn't want to live in shitty MN,Alberta,Ottawa,UK or Scandinavia.Australia seems like a nice place to live though :patrice:

Any Australian Somalis on this site?

18. Canuck

Canuck

Ratings:
    +13,469
    They are ugly and fat girls who are looking for attention. most of them have daddy issues or came from broken homes, so they go for blaming Somali men & our culture for their family problems and try to generalize it and get some tears and attention.

• Like Like x 5
  19. Bahal

Bahal ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Ratings:
    +24,250
    SAVAGE

:chrisfreshhah:

20. Mohamud

Mohamud ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Ratings:
    +11,915
    :dead: