Screenshot_20231210_192910.jpg
Screenshot_20231210_192924.jpg
Screenshot_20231210_192933.jpg

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ | ๐’–๐’†๐’„A๐’—๐’ƒ ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
VIP
But when does the calendar begin is my only question

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Damn the Somali and Gregorian calander are like this ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿพ

It could be a easy transition if they wanted to.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
But when does the calendar begin is my only question
Idk but we can use the dates found on graves to guess. Thats if they follow the somali calendar that is.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Idk but we can use the dates found on graves to guess. Thats if they follow the somali calendar that is.
I'd like to maybe have a great event or if we're lucky the birth of Samaale or some figure like him to act as the beginning of the Somali calendar. And it can be used alongside the Islamic and western Calendars used.

Internet Nomad

VIP
I'd like to maybe have a great event or if we're lucky the birth of Samaale or some figure like him to act as the beginning of the Somali calendar. And it can be used alongside the Islamic and western Calendars used.
The dates get more iffy the further you go back.
1702243949219.jpeg

We ideally I would like to make the start date the day islam came to the horn so we can have a pre enlightenment and post enlightenment eras.

However god knows when that happened.

The birth of saamale would be cool but nobody knows when he was born. Also that would make our current year far before 2023

Khaemwaset

VIP
The dates get more iffy the further you go back.
View attachment 306904
We ideally I would like to make the start date the day islam came to the horn so we can have a pre enlightenment and post enlightenment eras.

However god knows when that happened.

The birth of saamale would be cool but nobody knows when he was born. Also that would make our current year far before 2023
I mean the Hebrew year is 5683.

Also 1944? What's the Indian national thing.

How very ambitious of you, meanwhile your fellow Samaale's are in doubt of Samaale's existence, I think the only thing agreed on for Samaale so far is the fact that he was called Samaale

Trending

Latest posts