Somali Businessman burned alive in KwaZulu by savage zulu bantus

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
"Late Hussein becomes the third Somali national killed in South Africa this month alone. More than 30 Somali nationals were killed in South Africa this year alone."

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Two weeks ago, several Somalis were killed in Limbobo area in South Africa and several shops were set on fire, heightening the growing concern of the lack of protection of the Somalis living in South Africa.

this is how they repay us after we helped them out during the apartheid, the caadans should bring back the apartheid and chain these xoolos.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Somali businessmen bring investment and jobs, they actually employ these xoolos, unlike arabs and indians, but these xoolo zulus choose to loot the stores and businesses and harm.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Horrible situation. South African Blacks have been going on a xenophobic killing spree for years now, they have killed thousands of white farmers so far, and now they are killing Somalis as well :bell:

Their country would be shit without the goal-driven, immigrant communities. If they keep this up, South Africa will become the next Zimbabwe.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Whats wrong with these Zulus, how are you gonna be against a fellow African:farole:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending