Somali bus driver caught lacking

I don't see anything on here in this thread since it is all blank.

Based on what the other commenter above me said, there are few questions that needed to be answered lol...
1.where does this incident took place? America? Or UK?
2. Did that person got fired and lost his job?
3. How did they get that video?
4. Is it on Youtube or Tiktok?
5. If it's on tiktok then post the link cause i wanna to see if it is true or not.

Yeah, there is one of common old sayings when it comes to providing evidences, proofs/pics/videos or it didn't happens lol

This is too embarrassing for me to look at
Should have pulled his pants up while they were talking to him,
also he should have told them not to record him and put it online
now his whole family has seen that

Rookie Fob, sinyerka bas ayaa la furaa, no self awareness, bet he is married too. Ilaahayow ceebteena astur.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why are Somali men constantly horny? He was watching po.r.n?

Folks. Put things into context he is a bus driver who has probably been driving for a long period of time. Apparently a lot of truck and bus drivers and just general long-haul drivers untie their trousers because its comfortable.

Case in point, just look at these comments
IMG_5861.jpg

IMG_5862.jpg

IMG_5863.jpg
IMG_5864.jpg

Look at his phone he is watching p0rn
I don't think he was bro. I think he was just watching tiktok videos or on Facebook. I can't see anything inappropriate being watched. The guys who were talking to him would've seen it and confronted him if he was watching p0rn.

Folks. Put things into context he is a bus driver who has probably been driving for a long period of time. Apparently a lot of truck and bus drivers and just general long-haul drivers untie their trousers because its comfortable.

Case in point, just look at these comments
View attachment 234099
View attachment 234100
View attachment 234101View attachment 234102
I even do the same when eating food, and can you believe me my top button is undone as I'm sitting down and writing this comment? People just dont understand these things..

Trending

Latest posts