Somali brother disowned his sister cuz he found she is a

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
So one of my somali friends have just recently found out his sister is the biggest in the town, while believing she was a good girl.
Now a lot of people knew this for a long time, but through some pictures that have been sent to everybody in the city, he found out ,and the embarresment was too much for him that he just straight up disowned her, and told her that shes not his sister anymore, and he has for the past 2 weeks not spoken to her and it does not look like he is going to.
Now mind you, his sister was wiiiiiiild, so i can kinda see why he would do it.
Luckily i'm the 6th boy of 6 brothers
:mjpls:
So i wouldnt really understand.
But for the faraaxs with sisters and xalimos with sister how would you react?

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I think we all know what a is and dont need a specific body count, but lets say 3-5 guys a week consistently

Some would call a woman in revealing clothing a . So clearly that term isn't well defined.

Either way, she's lucky she's Somali. Had she been Arab or South Asian, she'd be dead by now. :damn:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Not only would I disown her, I would send her to Somalia and do the Paki style

So one of my somali friends have just recently found out his sister is the biggest in the town, while believing she was a good girl.
Now a lot of people knew this for a long time, but through some pictures that have been sent to everybody in the city, he found out ,and the embarresment was too much for him that he just straight up disowned her, and told her that shes not his sister anymore, and he has for the past 2 weeks not spoken to her and it does not look like he is going to.
Now mind you, his sister was wiiiiiiild, so i can kinda see why he would do it.
Luckily i'm the 6th boy of 6 brothers
:mjpls:
So i wouldnt really understand.
But for the faraaxs with sisters and xalimos with sister how would you react?
Why does he have the need to police a grown woman’s sex life

Last edited:
I'd probably advice her. If she doesn't take the advice, there's nothing i can do for her. :kanyeshrug:

Fair enough. Perhaps I over exaggerated in my previous post. Thing is, I wouldn’t know what to do if I was put in this position. I mean, you can’t really tell your nephews and nieces you’re not talking to their mother because of something like this. Either way, I pity the brother in this situation.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Seems like a extreme action to take. If she is as abnormaly wild as you. It might be a mental problem.

If he is a younger brother, I can see why. But if he is an older brother, he is a failure. Guide your siblings in the right direction, make dua for them, scold them for their wrongdoings, but cut them off?? Sounds like he cares too much about public opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending