Somali Bravanese complain about 4.5

Apollo

VIP

To think these dudes had ancestors dancing like these pro's :ohhhdamn: :ohhhdamn:

te4R2r7.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Nothing will change. You actually need the numbers to be voted in (unless you want to circumvent the process and have political appointments to look superficially diverse to cater to minorities). You can't actually change the social attitudes of the inhabitants over night and inculcate them with western notions of social justice. We already know the political landscape is zero-sum even for ethnic Somalis so it will be worse off for individuals not from mainstream clans or who belong to ethnic minorities.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
These timo jilecs should have no place in Somalia or east Africa. I know them very well I work with them. They are educated peeps that have mastered the skills of usury from The Yahud. Once they have a big enough population you gonna see them in positions of power throughout all provinces in Somalia. Whoever controls the currency controls the world.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Politics is so annoying why do these barawe niggas care so much. “Why am I 0.5”, kullaha at the end of the day their touching guap, barawe city has plenty of fish and resources. Every barawe nigga I meet has fat house back home and they always have good time. Meanwhile I’m a 1 and my city barely has water.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
you want right in a failed country. wallahi I have seen this a lot of Bantus claim they were in Somalia before Cushitic bs, Khoisan were there before the Bantu expansion and the Bantus came to Somalia because of the ajuran-empire slave trade and late 19s slave trade and their excuse is they are Somali jileec were somali jereer tf even talking you have to be ethnic Somali to be Somali Did you guys skipped history class tf. No hate to Bantu they are the most discriminated group in Somalia they deserve right am not being racist but stop lying, he's saying that Bantus were in Somalia 3,000 but the Bantu expansion happen in 3,000 hmm

Last edited:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
you want right in a failed country. wallahi I have seen this a lot of Bantus claim they were in Somalia before Cushitic bs, Khoisan were there before the Bantu expansion and the Bantus came to Somalia because of the ajuran-empire slave trade and late 19s slave trade and their excuse is they are Somali jileec were somali jereer tf even talking you have to be ethnic Somali to be Somali Did you guys skipped history class tf. No hate to Bantu they are the most discriminated group in Somalia they deserve right am not being racist but stop lying
Exactly, the idea that Bantus are the original Somalis is a blatant and laughable lie.

With all due respect these Bravanese, 0.5 need to take several seats. Forget 4, heck even the 1s cannot let share anything let alone the 4 sharing with 0.5. What they need to do is hope for a Somalis that becomes stable. Life may not have been perfect for them under MSB AUN, but I’m sure it was 100x better than afterwards.

Trending

Latest posts