SOMALI BOYS ARE DYING!!!!!!

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Somali boys are either dying from drug overdose or knife crime
It’s so sad seeing bright and intelligent boys waste their lives until they end up dying
How can we solve this issue as a community?

They don’t have role models whatsoever
who do they even look up to when their dads aren’t even home, don’t even know what their kids birthday is,
mums are either on the phone bragging about all the things their kid isn’t or are competing with the dads or even have too many children to look after
Somali girls have issues too but the the issues of Somali boys are not talked about enough

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Somalis suffer from “miss the trees for the forest” mentality, they’re more concerned with what xaalimo is wearing or screwing than their dying boys, maybe if they gave these boys the same attention it would be different.

these kids live in poor, crime infested areas, it’s not surprising they get sucked into the lifestyle.
Hoyoo is too busy trying to manage 9 kids that some of them slip away and get caught up in the street life. aabo nowhere to be found.
Hooyo doesn’t speak English so she very uninvolved in the kids lives.

These are the symptoms of people from a poor country who just recently came here

I imagine that in 20 years or so, once Somalis are truly settled into the west, the situation will improve

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
these kids live in poor, crime infested areas, it’s not surprising they get sucked into the lifestyle.
Hoyoo is too busy trying to manage 9 kids that some of them slip away and get caught up in the street life. aabo nowhere to be found.
Hooyo doesn’t speak English so she very uninvolved in the kids lives.

These are the symptoms of people from a poor country who just recently came here

I imagine that in 20 years or so, once Somalis are truly settled into the west, the situation will improve
I’ve seen this with Somalis that came to the west in the 90s, it’s like our community stopped developing the year our government stopped functioning :ileycry:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somali boys are either dying from drug overdose or knife crime
It’s so sad seeing bright and intelligent boys waste their lives until they end up dying
How can we solve this issue as a community?

They don’t have role models whatsoever
who do they even look up to when their dads aren’t even home, don’t even know what their kids birthday is,
mums are either on the phone bragging about all the things their kid isn’t or are competing with the dads or even have too many children to look after
Somali girls have issues too but the the issues of Somali boys are not talked about enough

What is this? Cable 6;00 o'clock news talking points??

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

You are the lucky one Eeddo, your boys are safe and have 3 guaranteed meals a day in the slammer than being shot and killed in Cedar-Riverside. Advice other mothers to send their kids to jail to save them.

I firmly believe we need to take care of our kids. Its not ENOUGH to just give birth. U need to know where they are 24/7

Trending