Votes: 5 20.0%
  • No; let's hide our handsome men

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuldaanGuled

Rag waa shaah dumarna waa sheeko.
I'm an INFP. We're a little bit of everything - somewhat indefinable. Everchanging. Like a chameleon. Only our core values are static. I can understand why @SuldaanGuled is confused. I'm even more puzzled by who I am. I suprise myself everyday.:siilaanyolaugh:

Waa maxay INFP horta ? waan gartay only the superficial values fade away. How do you evaluate and distinguish between them ? can i be blamed though when you're puzzled yourself ? waa maya so ma ahaan ?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Waa maxay INFP horta ? waan gartay only the superficial values fade away. How do you evaluate and distinguish between them ? can i be blamed though when you're puzzled yourself ? waa maya so ma ahaan ?

It's a myer-briggs personality type. Well core values don't change radically. For instance, I value tact/agreeableness /harmony . That hasn't changed much. What's perplexing is how other people react to the various shades of my personality. I don't think I'm that much of an enigma.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I like your sense of humour:childplease:

Boubands feminizes men, we can't have that:ufdup:

Macho, macho man. I want to be a macho man. :trumpsmirk:

Actually, rappers are fruitier and notorious for being on the dl. Homies over Hoes is what they parrot. :mjpls: Makes you wonder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts