Somali BLM/SJW calls out "Black Lives Matter" after they keep quiet about the tradegy in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
is that @FSMDOA you look fine abaayo like malawax iyo biyo
Nay! Alas! It isn't her! :mjcry:
Nah saxiib that’s not me
:dead:

But anyway, I don’t understand why so many Somalis on Twitter are caping over BLM as it pertains to this attack on Mogadishu, an organization that doesn’t even focus on issues affecting the African-American community outside of police brutality, let alone issues affecting Africans in Africa. Instead of whining, they should spread awareness themselves, make a Somali Lives Matter, put matters into their own hands and rely on their own Somali community!

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
Nah saxiib that’s not me
:dead:

But anyway, I don’t understand why so many Somalis on Twitter are caping over BLM as it pertains to this attack on Mogadishu, an organization that doesn’t even focus on issues affecting the African-American community outside of police brutality, let alone issues affecting Africans in Africa. Instead of whining, they should spread awareness themselves, make a Somali Lives Matter, put matters into their own hands and rely on their own Somali community!
whats your @

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somali girls are loyal to BLM masha Allah but it’s a shame the feeling isn’t mutual after they used and abused all them Xalimos in them rallies on social media fighting for BLM what did they get in return for their servitude and docile submissive behaviour? Kkk

I knew you was suqaar man :gucciwhat: you once tweeted at me cant remember about what though

BRB checking past tweets.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts