Somali Beauty Standards?

Do Somalis have a different standard of beauty than most of the world?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think are Somali beauty standards? I have no real clue since I have only been surrounded by Western ones my whole life.

This is in term of skin tone, hair type, features, and body type. So please spill the info.
:feedme:
Of course this goes for female beauty standards. Male ones are boring.
:siilaanyosmile:

And if my questions bother you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ramen

🌸
Fat
Light skin
Thin nose
Again light skin
Fat
Flashy hijab
Diana
Fob makeup

I really dislike the beauty trend that is happening in somalia. It makes xalimos look ashy and the makeup makes them look ugly

I blame bollywood uff

Somali beauty standards = light skin and straight jileec hair.
Thats why all girls in Somali abuse Diana and use jilciso (relaxer) on their hair

World

VIP
The question implies that most of the world have similar beauty standards, which isn’t true. Each culture is completely different with their own beauty standards. Somalis don’t diverge from the average, because there is no average.

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Somali beauty standards are wack. id say mine.

Thin nose.
curly hair.(atleast softer than mine)
Not huge naaso..
No uus.
No huge dabo.

I swear that's one of the traits Xalimos boast about when they compare themselves to Madow women lmao
:pachah1:
Loooool Xalimos use jilciso and the ones in the west wear weaves wallahi billahi they are insecure:pachah1:
They have soft hair compared to Madow women but compared to everyone else?:russ:

I have only seen 3 somalis with naturally wavy/straight hair

Walaal these girls have been lying to you
Yup, I actually have siblings with the rare timo jileec. I inherited the average 3a-3b Somali hair texture though. My hair resembles that of a mixed race black woman like this:
93ba26ccbdf32ec9ffb6956e671977ae6b60e1e6.jpg

b13e8f1eef2ab07c2aca9fa7bb6f03c7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending