Somali Bantus, Peaceful Miskeens?

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The truth would say otherwise. I just find it soo odd a lot of people, believe in this myth that Somali Bantus are just peace loving, miskeen folks, who have never done a damn thing wrong. Oh my, it couldn't be more further from the truth.

These people are not what they seem they are. They are our amongst our enemies, and the sad thing, they're right under our noses.

Its a well known fact, that a significant amount of the fighters in Al Shabab are of this community. At least a third of Al Shabab membership are Madows. Even way up north in the Galgala mountains of Puntland, the amount of captured Madow Al Shabab fighters is sky high.

Here are a few photos of such fighters:

captured-kenyans.jpg

2badcce3c0c289b38860.jpg

puntland-parades-al-shabaab.jpg

BN-QI223_SOMISI_GR_20161018133745.jpg

1-10.jpg

115-al-shabaab-killed.png

Now the question is, why would they leave the southern regions of the country, travel hundreds of kilometres by land, and sometimes by sea - see the 2016 coast of Mudug AS attack, to the northern most parts of Puntland, and commit attacks after attacks on the civilian population? And that is because they hate Somalis. Simple as.

And for those of you, who are still defending these people, and dislike what I'm saying, and think that I'm reaching, with the whole Madow - Al Shabab links, then how about this:

Somali Bantus currently reside and farm in the best and most fertile part of Somalia. In the past decade alone, Somalia, North and South, has experienced severe droughts In the North and devastating famines in the South. Hundreds of thousands, if not MILLIONS, of Somalis have perished in the extreme weather conditions.

All the while, these people are enjoying the crops and living comfortably. They don't even send a single cargo of the foodstuffs they grow, to the starving people, just miles away.

I'm not hating on these people, nor am I inciting hatred for them. I'm just simply stating the TRUTH. They have to go. The farms and land, they've grown strong on, needs to be taken from them. At the end of the day, this is not their native land.

Last edited:
When I got send to xamar a few years back for daqan celis I fell inlove with this bantu girl that worked as a waitress in my uncle's shop. Every morning I went to the shop and she made me a killer tea.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I don't feel comfortable sharing a country with Madow and Rahanwayn serpents. Extremely dangerous people.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
I agree the stereotype that some Somalis think Bantus are miskeen is just fake.

They could be plotting something and you wouldn't even know. :heh:

YOUR SPOT ON MY FRIEND SPEAK THE FUCKING TRUTH THEY ARE A DANGER TO SOMALIA THEY NEED TO GET DEPORTED ASAP!!!!:fittytousand:

A STRONG SOMALI LEADER SHALL ARISE AND DEPORT ALL OF EM NOT A SINGLE BANTU IN SOMALIA.

SOMALIA HAA NOOLATO:siilaanyosmile:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
YOUR SPOT ON MY FRIEND SPEAK THE FUCKING TRUTH THEY ARE A DANGER TO SOMALIA THEY NEED TO GET DEPORTED ASAP!!!!:fittytousand:

A STRONG SOMALI LEADER SHALL ARISE AND DEPORT ALL OF EM NOT A SINGLE BANTU IN SOMALIA.

SOMALIA HAA NOOLATO:siilaanyosmile:

Ameen to that sxb. Unfortunately don't hold your breath for such a leader. Currently all of our leaders, are puppets.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
I don't feel comfortable sharing a country with Madow and Rahanwayn serpents. Extremely dangerous people.

so you don't feel comfortable sharing a country with Madow, Rahanweyn and Hawiye? I take it you are part of the PIM - Puntland Independence Movement?

I wouldn't necessarily label these people as our inherent enemies or say that they're evil. They are our Muslim brothers and we should not mistreat them. But at the end of the day we need to deport them to some other Bantu nation where they'll feel at home and not pose a demographic threat to us. It's a win-win. They won't face discrimination and we'll open up more land to our people in dire need of it. I believe we should do the same to Oromos and Arab refugees btw. I am for Somalis and Somalis only. A Bantu can never be a Somali in my eyes.
:samwelcome:

the idea that other human beings are miskeen and helpess is downgrading to them and also stupid,like every other human they will fight to exist,look at sudan and south sudan.they just dont have the numbers yet,also they dont have the right to claim somalia now but what about 100 years later?when they have been there for long enough,and their first enemies will be the people that look different from them.
The grand plan should be to rebuıld somalıa and make it for ethnic somalis,have strict immigration laws like japan,and for the somali bantus we can co exist with bantu or any other ethnicity somalis already co exist with bantus in kenya,1/3 of kenya is somali,or maybe hope for a world war 3 so when everyone is busy and no one is looking we can deport them,or we can be like israel

World

VIP
@xalimathe6 these people are obsessed abaayo wallahi

there are far more lamagoodles that are part of shabaab but they are blaming it all on the miskeen bantu
Why are you using the term "lamagoodle"?

It's a derogatory term used against Somalis by Reer Xamars.

Retard. You are either an ajnabi, a self hating Somali, or a radical jihadist extremist.

Fucking Anti-Cushite.

I don’t hate somali bantus but they don’t belong in Somalia :manny: idc what anyone says, it’s best for them to go back to tanzania, malawi and mozambique, I honestly believe if the roles were reversed and Somalis were enslaved to a Bantu country they would’ve killed us off a long time ago, they’re lucky most of us aren’t calling for a genocide but for them to peacefully leave

Last edited:

Trending