Somali Bantu walk out of Jowhar conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seek help for your racism.

Are you the one preaching against racism despite the fact that you and VicePrez advocated for outright genocide against all Arabs?

You're a goddamn hypocrite. Say what you want, but I'm not someone known for belittling Bantus or celebrating their misfortunes. I treat them like the full human beings that they are....yet you degrade Arabs and call them names that I wouldn't even expect from Donald Trump.

:camby:

Are you the one preaching against racism despite the fact that you and VicePrez advocated for outright genocide against all Arabs?

You're a goddamn hypocrite. Say what you want, but I'm not someone known for belittling Bantus or celebrating their misfortunes. I treat them like the full human beings that they are....yet you degrade Arabs and call them names that I wouldn't even expect from Donald Trump.

You couldn't even show some sympathy for the old Somali woman pushed off a bus.

You have no heart or thought for Somalinimo.

Not only are you a racist but a self hater. You only like Arabs. You don't love yourself

You couldn't even show some sympathy for the old Somali woman pushed off a bus.

You have no heart or thought for Somalinimo.

Not only are you a racist but a self hater. You only like Arabs. You don't love yourself

Your trolling isn't even funny anymore. It's downright boring.

Come up with some new jokes you fucking loser.

And don't you dare try to moralize when you just advocated for genocide against Arabs in another thread.

Your trolling isn't even funny anymore. It's downright boring.

Come up with some new jokes you fucking loser.

And don't you dare try to moralize when you just advocated for genocide against Arabs in another thread.
Trolling? How is this trolling? What's with the vulgar language? Why are you angry?

Why don't you at least say the incident in Copenhagen was disgusting? Why are you ignoring that incident? That was an older Somali woman assaulted and you don't say anything but cry when we show Arabs in a bad light.

If you had any shame you would have expressed your outrage 24 hours ago.

You're shameless. Get out of my face you bootyclapper

I didn't read your reply.

Your positions and beliefs are absolutely indefensible. Not a single Somali on this forum ever advocated for genocide against Bantus...yet you and VicePrez advocated for outright genocide against all Arabs, a people numbering over 350 million.

I have nothing to say to you. Get the f*ck out of here.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I welcome this. Good on you beesha Madowweyne. Don't let qoslaaye and co push you around get your share of the pie.:nvjpqts:

I didn't read your reply.

Your positions and beliefs are absolutely indefensible. Not a single Somali on this forum ever advocated for genocide against Bantus...yet you and VicePrez advocated for outright genocide against all Arabs, a people numbering over 350 million.

I have nothing to say to you. Get the f*ck out of here.
I didn't advocate any genocide. I even said "No. I'm not a savage" in response to nucleus' post that said if I wanted them wiped out.

Now condemn the man who assaulted that Somali woman instead of ing nonstop about the hurt feelings of Arabs.

UnIlANl.jpg

paragon

Keeping it Real Since 01/01/90
Said it before and I'll say it again. Arabs treat Arabs like shit can you expect them to show kindness to anyone. Only thing Somalis can do is stop tahribing and build up their nation. Why the f*ck would you want to be vulnerable in an ajnabi country that lacks human rights. I don't see you talking about Somalis getting attacked by AMISOM in Somalia, by cadaans in Scandinavia or Blacks in South Africa and Bantus in Kenya. He only pays notice when its an amoral sand nigga doing the crime. That shows me that you were wounded by them in the past and took it personally. Don't try to get acceptance from other groups whether its your Neanderthal friends in the west or Sand Bedouins in arabta. Try to get piece of mind from yourself.

Said it before and I'll say it again. Arabs treat Arabs like shit can you expect them to show kindness to anyone. Only thing Somalis can do is stop tahribing and build up their nation. Why the f*ck would you want to be vulnerable in an ajnabi country that lacks human rights. I don't see you talking about Somalis getting attacked by AMISOM in Somalia, by cadaans in Scandinavia or Blacks in South Africa and Bantus in Kenya. He only pays notice when its an amoral sand nigga doing the crime. That shows me that you were wounded by them in the past and took it personally. Don't try to get acceptance from other groups whether its your Neanderthal friends in the west or Sand Bedouins in arabta. Try to get piece of mind from yourself.

Wallahi I couldn't have said it better myself.

AbdiJohnson has some deep cuqdad and bitterness towards Arabs. Why else do you think he makes threads on them constantly?

If you go on Arab forums, you won't find them constantly discussing Somalis....so why the f*ck is this inferiority-complex ridden slave AbdiJohnson constantly talking about them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending