Somali Banana exports revived after decades of dormancy

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
First two export markets opened for Somali Banana market are Saudi Arabia and Turkey.

somali_bananas023.jpg

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Where is this grown. Will be hard to swallow if Puntland produces it as it’s mostly desert but I think it’s Jubaland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
No Business sense in Banana exports.

EKZfbMcXkAA1kEn

The image says 19.5 KG per box of bananas. Where are they selling it? Most likely Mid-east.

Here is the cost of 'banana' in the world markets by the $$$$$
https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_price_rankings?itemId=118

That's $1.77 per KG - UAE Market which is most likely it's destination. $1.77 x 19.5 KG is $35 per box. How many boxes? probably 1000 boxes. They made $35k from that 'harvest' lol. When is the next 'harvest'? another 3 months. Why would anyone encourage such industry is beyond me or is it your 'sly' way of making the 'south' pursue industries that are worthless. The amount of labor needed for 'farming' the time it takes to 'soil' the ground, the time it takes to seed, water, sunshine, your talking 4-8 weeks before you even see anything. Your already in 'negative' losses in terms of salaries, machinery costs, life expenses, your already in the 'negatives' before you even seen a single banana. That's terrible business model to go into the negatives before you even PRODUCED a single thing.

Niggas rolling in with IPADS, IPHONE, LAPTOPS, MERCEDE BENZ PRODUCTS IN THE WORLD, AND YOU NIGGA U COMING WITH BANANA THAT IS 1 DOLLAR PER KILO. Farming is intended for people of SLAVE STOCK sxb because it's the worst industry, any somali who does this must be of slave origin even if he owns the LAND.

Tumaal have way more worth and understand METAL, that's is actual mechanical parts needed

Last edited:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Now what relation this topic has with puntland :gucciwhat:.
I don’t know a lot about Somalia only stuff about the north region of the Somali Republic called Somaliland(which is a country not internationally recognised as one though) and Djibouti.

The great majority of the large scale commercial Banana plantations during the Kacaan were located in between a village called Qoryooley and Shalambood which is about 10km inland from Merca in the Lower Shabelle.

This stretch of land was the theatre of the Banana wars during the civil war.

My family lived in Merca pre civil war.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The great majority of the large scale commercial Banana plantations during the Kacaan were located in between a village called Qoryooley and Shalambood which is about 10km inland from Merca in the Lower Shabelle.

This stretch of land was the theatre of the Banana wars during the civil war.

My family lived in Merca pre civil war.
Does the government still own the land?

Trending

Latest posts