Somali author adds a 'Homosexual' twist to the story of Mahmood Matan.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
His children/grandchildren should be informed about this book. They can sue her for slander . Wallahi if this was my grandfather I would be furious.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The plot thickens, Ibrahim Ismaail who the author makes gay in her book is a Darod Warsangali, the author herself is a secessionist isaaq from Somaliland
this may be tribalism taken to a whole new level
bey GIF
Wow what a weird person. That's qabilism at a new level, it's historic.

Liberal Xalimos would slander their own mothers for ajanabi validation if given the chance.

Very intresting how UK Somalilanders like her and that Nimco Ali can do no wrong in the eyes of their fellow Somalilanders.

Everyone can see that its disgusting for her to smear a dead fellow Muslim who was done wrong by gaalos only for his name to be smeared for the consumption of the same gaalos who killed him.

Yet, her fellow Somalilanders are promoting her book and egging her on. Truly disgusting.

Laagite

الداروودي
Liberal Xalimos would slander their own mothers for ajanabi validation if given the chance.

Very intresting how UK Somalilanders like her and that Nimco Ali can do no wrong in the eyes of their fellow Somalilanders.

Everyone can see that its disgusting for her to smear a dead fellow Muslim who was done wrong by gaalos only for his name to be smeared for the consumption of the same gaalos who killed him.

Yet, her fellow Somalilanders are promoting her book and egging her on. Truly disgusting.
She blocked all the people criticizing her wattpad "literature" , the landers themselves are also braindead for defending her since she depicted Matan(HA) as an alcoholic deadbeat.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
His children/grandchildren should be informed about this book. They can sue her for slander . Wallahi if this was my grandfather I would be furious.
How they can sue her if she thinnk he was gay?
And in order to be a slander, homosexuality should be viewed as an insult by the court.

Imagine if a long died gay man was accused of being hetero straight man and wrote a book about it, can anyone sue the author?

Sol

?
Of course it's a woman, why do women always push for homosexuality :farmajoyaab:
That BL thread a while back opened my eyes to how weird some xalimos can be and here I was thinking the K-pop ones were degens but alas they were holding the line against an even greater evil :francis:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
That’s slandering. Slandering is one of the worst sin in Islam.

His family should sue her for defamation!

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
How they can sue her if she thinnk he was gay?
And in order to be a slander, homosexuality should be viewed as an insult by the court.

Imagine if a long died gay man was accused of being hetero straight man and wrote a book about it, can anyone sue the author?

This is what a lot of people here are missing

Meeshu Somalia ma aha. White gaalo don’t see homosexuality as an issue, so if the family want to sue her, they’ll have to go through a different route. It’s probably easier to say she’s misrepresented facts and/or refuse her from using their relative’s name since her book is not based on real events.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

Meeshu Somalia ma aha. White gaalo don’t see homosexuality as an issue, so if the family want to sue her, they’ll have to go through a different route. It’s probably easier to say she’s misrepresented facts and/or refuse her from using their relative’s name since her book is not based on real events.
Yes, but still she can use speculative words which doesn’t make her lying

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

Could they say they did not initially approve the book and were not consulted with the way the book was written?

Trending

Latest posts